• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ashley Johnson and Troy Baker back in the studio working on TLOU2

GavinUK86

4yy5qJh.png

giphy.gif

sphinx

the piano man
love that pic.

love it love it.

can't wait for TLOU2,

that shit better live up to the first game and share with Zelda game of the generation.

Hugstable

Banned
As much as I really wanted the game to not be Joel a d Ellie as I wanted to see something else in Last of Us world, I can't say that I'm not excited for this. Really looking foward to gameplay improvements and any changes to the crafting system. Really enjoyed Survivor mode and how tense it got at times especially when it came to item and ammo management

The only video game whose ending stands as one of the greatest in all of fiction is getting a sequel.

I understand the financial and artistic incentive to make another The Last of Us. But they should've used different characters. These pictures are disheartening.

Nice!! Last of Us is my favorite game of all time and I can't wait to get back into that world. Hoping for something at E3, but I doubt it.

Lol at Druckmann's tweet, totally saw that coming.

Now that Persona 5 is out this is by far my most anticipated game.

I hope he doesn't go too dark with Ellie's personality, I don't want the Ellie that reads joke books and has witty comebacks for everything to be completely eclipsed by the side of her that we saw in the trailer.

wapplew

Lol at Druckmann's tweet, totally saw that coming.

Now that Persona 5 is out this is by far my most anticipated game.

I hope he doesn't go too dark with Ellie's personality, I don't want the Ellie that reads joke books and has witty comebacks for everything to be completely eclipsed by the side of her that we saw in the trailer.

She seen some shit that would change personality.
Joe will be the one bring the humor this time around.

sphinx

the piano man
So this must be all beginning stuff that takes place at Tommy's town considering the horse.

you mean you think the game will start there? damn, if it does, pretty sure everyone at the scene will die.-_-

I said something like that in the reveal thread and GAF at large answered something like this:

"Ellie grew up and has gone through a lot, the Ellie you will get is the result of her history, you can't expect a grown up Ellie to behave like a teenager".

so...

Top Bottom