• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed 3 releasing on October 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnSwag

angry @ Blu-Ray's success
1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

Mafro

Loved the series so far, easily my favourite new IP this gen, but I'm not hyped for this at all after seeing that image. I've got zero interest for that time period, and it isn't exactly know for its sprawling cities and tall buildings.

Zoibie

Yes. That picture hits all the right notes. A Native American is surprising, and yet it feels like a perfect fit. I can't wait to see the actual game and what took 3 years to develop.

Irish

Really wonder what we are getting tomorrow at this point. I kinda hope the GI cover isn't just this image.

bubnbob

Banned
I know you guys like tall buildings and churches, but there was no reason to really go up to those areas except for collecting stuff. So...

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Loving the concept art, and the setting grew on me over time since the rumors. I wasn't expecting the main character to be a Native American, but it sure makes a lot of sense.

Can't wait for the reveal.

I know you guys like tall buildings and churches, but there was no reason to really go up to those areas except for collecting stuff. So...

I won't miss spending up to a minute (or more!) climbing up a fucking building. The views were always nice but that was about it. It was more tedious than anything.

Sounds like it could be a lot more brutal than the other ones, no sneaky shit just oh look I just tomahawk'd your neck and if the witnesses don't like it they may step forward.

Although I'm sure there'll still be stealth elements of some sort.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Lol, gaf turnaround on this hot shit is good stuff. You know you hit it out of the park when you got gaf praising your designs.

Oh god i hope it's real.

Bebpo

Banned
What about if the game is a true sandbox world like Red Dead Redemption meets Fallout 3 and you can leave the city and ride a horse down the east coast from city to city. AC games have also had psuedo-overworlds, and it'd be cool to have a real sandbox one to explore the east coast colonies.

Zoibie

What about if the game is a true sandbox world like Red Dead Redemption meets Fallout 3 and you can leave the city and ride a horse down the east coast from city to city. AC games have also had psuedo-overworlds, and it'd be cool to have a real sandbox one to explore the east coast colonies.

That would be fantastic, I could see that working really well. Of course, I'm now imagining an Assassin's Creed RPG with a quest log and loot and... hnnng.

Absolutely badass.

Holy shit, I am excited.

Best new franchise of this generation. Counter-arguments will be heard, but immediately rejected.

Can't wait to run from one terrible mission to another by way of a terrible automated movement system while I use a vacuous progression system to upgrade my useless estate and my useless armor stats to help me with the worst combat system ever devised by man.

_woLf

He's a fucking cowboy with a tomahawk.

Thanks for completely ruining everything that made Assassins Creed fun.

sn00zer

Really hope they make this really stealth heavy...the potential for espionage instead of straight up stabbing is very high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom