• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate leaks early, PS4 impressions not... great.

Shauni

What I don't understand is why they don't just scrap this shit and make a open world pirate game in the mold of black flag but improve on it and flesh it out more?

Fuck milking this assassins creed shit. It's run it's course, let it die and do something different.

I feel like people who make these statements have no idea how much AssCreed really sells.

I feel like people who make these statements have no idea how much AssCreed really sells.

They clearly have the resources to make the division and push the ghost recon franchise with aaa production values. Also, how much did Unity sell in comparison to black flag?

Ainsz

Not surprised at all. I haven't enjoyed an Assassin's Creed game since 2 and I LOVED that game and rank it among my best games ever. But since 2, Ubi have just been slapping a new setting in to gaming's current most tired and disjointed formula.

At one time, Victorian London was one setting I really wanted to see but since the original game director left after 2, Ubi have slammed the series in to the ground and the whole franchise has lost any real focus.

One of last gen's most disappointing turnouts for a franchise that had so much promise and is an example of a product designed by committee. The series has become a camel. That 1000+ dev team is not doing the series any favours.

Top Bottom