• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atelier Raiza announced for PS4

Aranea

New gameplay footage

• 28:48 to 39:16 – Gameplay
  • 49:40 to 50:05 – “Summer Adventure” First-Print Bonus Costume Gameplay
  • 50:37 to 51:48 – “Divell’s Embrace” Premium Box Limited Edition Costume Gameplay
  • 52:17 to 52:53 – “Blue Puni” T-Shirt Gust Shop-Exclusive Combo Set Early Distribution Costume Gameplay
  • 53:52 to 54:29 – “Secret of Kuken Island” T-Shirt Gust Shop-Exclusive Combo Set Early Distribution Costume Gameplay

sublimit

Banned

Publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Gust released a soundtrack sample video for Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout.

The two-disc original soundtrack containing over 60 tracks is due out a day before the release of the game in Japan on September 25 for 3,200 yen. Pre-orders are available now at the Gust Shop.

The sample video previews the following tracks:

• 0:00 to 0:47 – “Hito Natsu no Daibouken”
  • 0:48 to 1:29 – “Shirogane no Onsayaka”
  • 1:30 to 2:12 – “Suisai Iro ni Haneru Hibi”
  • 2:13 to 2:55 – “Hatenaku Tsuzuku Michi”
  • 2:56 to 3:48 – “Keichitsu, Kaname no Ashi”

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Daily reminder that if even the game is mediocre outside the waifu everybody seems to jack it to, the soundtrack is always at least decent in any Gust game.

Aranea

Koei Tecmo is asking people if they are interested on bringing some of the stuff included on the Japanese collector's edition. It's been many years since i last played an Atelier game honestly. Last time i played them they were fun so i hope this one is more of the same.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Why would you want an Artbook over the Big Cloth Poster?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Come on, don't pretend you won't have several avatars of her lined up to use when the game's out. >.>
I don't think I have any Ryza pictures saved. Maybe because to me she's just an inferior Homura.
__homura_xenoblade_series_and_etc_drawn_by_kent0320__sample-adb82da661688f89c24667b444971c8f.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
She'd fit right in...in Azur Lane. :D Please tell me she is a playable character early on.

Ah she's a villain :/ Hopefully still recruitable if the ending has anything to go by. Only 4 playable characters seems like a waste.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aranea

@Whataburger will be pleased with these news.

Characters

• Lyra Desias (voiced by Haruka Terui) – A mysterious female warrior with a calm, cool, and collected atmosphere, who is investigating Anbell and Kuken Island for a certain purpose. She teaches Ryza and friends how to fight. She wields a pair of long talons in battle and fights alongside Ryza and friends as a party member.
  • Kiro Shinus (voiced by Shiori Mikami) – A spirit user who fights alone for something important. You will run into Kilo in unexpected places.
  • Agathe Harman (voiced by Masumi Asano) – The popular leader of the guardians that protect Razenboden Village, who watches over Ryza and friends.

New Synthesis System: “Linkage Synthesis”

There are different trees for each recipe. Even the same tree can have a different outcome depending on the route. There is also automatic synthesis.

“Item Rebuild” re-synthesizes items you have previously used. Materials can also be synthesized from the where you left off in the trees of previously synthesized items.

Gathering Point Synthesis

Create entire fields. Synthesize using bottles. By adding more materials, the appearance and the items you can collect will change.

9b1a1a0d39468ece86d5e67f70b8bcf5.jpg

Aranea

The following info was done by using Google translator. I'm sure later today a website will translate this and provide high quality screenshots. Once that happens i will post the correctly translated info and images. Until them here's some new details

In the subsequent game introduction, we will introduce the appearance of attractive characters, including the beautiful female Lila, who will help the main character, Liza, for the first time. In addition, we also tell about the change caused by the process about the evolved formulation. Please pay attention to the new "atelier" form.

6Sk7xd8fD6fbr1AaZ5tMwKD3EvXylwSjMeNlJzwfvv6IkXeuEovd0n5edWNfQSP67xYMKzcGuCrGp6lv_main.jpg

0SPRxwiOgPQRDXEcLuEiEmLSO7MrRZ1uRd4Gr3Fjzo60aZcprfDZK23NrRWp2w7pRa12CmIKW7BZOZzJ_main.jpg

Aranea

New information, screenshots and various videos were released today. I will insert some of the images on the spoiler tag (even though they are not spoilers) so you don't have to scroll too much.

First of all, we get the introduction of three new female characters.

We already saw a glimpse of Lila Decyrus in a recent trailer. She is a female warrior who came to the village of Rassenboden with Empel. Her appearance is also mysterious and her fighting abilities are great, so much that she’s the one teaching Rysa and her friends how to fight.

She is calm and collected, graceful in her attitude and tone. She appears to have a certain reason for exploring the ruins.

Kilo Shiness appears somewhat fragile with her sad expression. She masters the powers of the spirits, and she fights to protect what is important to her. She will meet Ryza in an unexpected place.

Agatha Harmon is the leader of a group of fighters protecting the village. She respects discipline but not coldness, which makes her quite popular among the villagers.

We also get to see the synthesis system based on “formulation links” that are easy to understand. You simply place the required materials on the template of the item you want to create, and it’s done. Those who are new to the game can enjoy the system that automatically inputs the required materials.

A Forbidden Alchemy system lets you remix items that you have already created to increase their quality and add new properties.

Atelier-Ryza-5.jpg

bc09fd80d08b15053b99f11e2515op95.JPG

Atelier-Ryza-6.jpg

Atelier-Ryza-3.jpg

Atelier-Ryza-1-1.jpg

Atelier-Ryza-2-1.jpg

Atelier-Ryza-10.jpg

Atelier-Ryza-9.jpg

Atelier-Ryza-8.jpg

Atelier-Ryza-7.jpg

sublimit

Banned
New trailer:

And BTW since this thread contains a lot of information could a mod please change the thread's title from Raiza to Ryza?Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom