• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlanta |OT| Donald Glover's New Show For FX - Tuesdays 10/9c

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Earn with the Dirty Dick Special on this one. I hope bartenders not liking him becomes a running gag.

vypek

I think my DVR stopped giving those great episode synopses and I'm not sure why.

EDIT: Anyone else get emails from FX? Just got one about the season finale and it include the boy who did whiteface posing for picture day in whiteface as well.

Ross61

Best new show on TV ended with a great finale. I'm so proud of Donald Glover.

And Earn living in storage because his pride is a motherfucker. Just go be with Van, I'm sure she'll understand.

ezekial45

Banned
This show won't be back till 2018 at the earliest, and that fucking SUCKS.

That was a great finale. I love this show so much, it's exactly what we need right now.

Nabs

Great finale. The ending really got me.

I hope more people give the show a shot during the extended break.

The last two minutes hit me hard honestly. Reminded me back when I really had no place with my name on it I was sleeping in my car and while friends were so down to let me stay to help me get off my feet, I preferred sleeping in my car I felt certain way about always having to get help from others. No one even knew where I was staying at night either. I did it for a month and a half found a job saved up over 1k sleeping in my car.

Top Bottom