• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus announces Etrian Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Aeana said:
And I'm the annoying one? Get over yourself. Deep Labyrinth gets a lot of hate by plenty of people, which I think is unwarranted. I interjected for that reason.

Dude, you need to get over yourself. I'm not the one posting corrections to people's "Ys" spelling or pronunciation in one thread, and telling someone Deep Labyrinth isn't the same as Etrian Odyssey in another. This forum functioned before you started posting your little "Pro Tips," and it will after you're long gone, too. So, why don't you stop being a dick, and actually either post relevant information or be a joke character.

Aeana

Christian said:
Dude, you need to get over yourself. I'm not the one posting corrections to people's "Ys" spelling or pronunciation in one thread, and telling someone Deep Labyrinth isn't the same as Etrian Odyssey in another. This forum functioned before you started posting your little "Pro Tips," and it will after you're long gone, too. So, why don't you stop being a dick, and actually either post relevant information or be a joke character.

If I didn't post the "Ys" correction, someone else would have. You are only looking at my "Junior Member" tag and nothing else. Thanks, though.

Anyhow, let's not derail this thread any further. If you really want to continue being a jerk, you can do it in private.

Christian

Aeana said:
If I didn't post the "Ys" correction, someone else would have. You are only looking at my "Junior Member" tag and nothing else. Thanks, though.

:lol Someone else would have? You keep telling yourself that, sir. And if you hadn't noticed, I have a Junior Member tag, too. So your point IS NULL AND VOID. Clearly, I'm not looking at that. Just accept that we don't need your help, and move on.

Joe Molotov said:
Get a room, you two.

Only if you come, too, sir.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Himuro said:
Where the shit did this come from?
hopefully this game rox so they can use this engine for... dare I say it? SMT 1 and 2 remakes!

Don't turn this into the debate between Christian and Aeana. I knew you of all people wouldn't really call it shit. I was just... poking fun.

maxmars

Being a big fan of NetHack style games I'm waiting for this to land in Europe.. What is the chance that it will happen? Otherwise I'll have to import.

..pakbeka.. said:
atlus won't rest until they turn us all into lolicons
Don't blame a single company; blame the industry, and the cultural phenomenon that's driving artistic choices like these. Little moe-moe lolis are de rigeur for media with anime-style art these days.

Aurora

Oh it's not out yet? My bad.

Atlus is on a roll, churning out a load of RPG goodness in the coming months.

ethelred

Aurora said:
Oh it's not out yet? My bad.

Atlus is on a roll, churning out a load of RPG goodness in the coming months.

Contact is going to be phenomenal, and Etrian Odyssey is... damn. I just wish they were actually developing more stuff for the DS; Etrian Odyssey is the only DS RPG Atlus is developing, and while it's going to be fantastic, I really, really crave even more from them.

Damn, what I wouldn't give for a Growlanser DS! And how cool would it be to see R&D1 take a new stab at recreating the style of Maijin Tensei in a new game like how they're doing with SMT --> Etrian Odyssey?

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I'm really excited about this game. Thanks for those little tidbits Ethel. SMT gameplay in a jungle setting!

duckroll

:D

Don't worry, I'm sure it'll turn out fine, the director did Trauma Center and works at R&D1, what could go wrong!

ethelred

duckroll said:
:D

Don't worry, I'm sure it'll turn out fine, the director did Trauma Center and works at R&D1, what could go wrong!

I know -- it's going to be an awesome game, and they have a fantastic dev team lined up on it. But that's exactly why I'm curious what he has to say!

so i finally got this. i tried to find it locally but nope, then ordered it from half.com and the buyer flaked (got money back) finally got it from ebay.

so i just started ive added some things in custom but during battles i dont have any skills for my people. do i have to reach a certain level to have skills?

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
goldenticket said:
so i finally got this. i tried to find it locally but nope, then ordered it from half.com and the buyer flaked (got money back) finally got it from ebay.

so i just started ive added some things in custom but during battles i dont have any skills for my people. do i have to reach a certain level to have skills?
Are you sure you got the Golden Ticket? Because it lead you to the wrong thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom