• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus: "Fans will be happy" about Persona teaser site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorgal

tumblr_m58562nB4k1qlz4fx.gif

Damaniel

Banned
Persona 5, on a non-mobile platform (handhelds are fine though). Anything else, and I won't be happy.

Make it happen, Atlus.

Duster

Damn there's even a long wait to the reveal, assuming it is Persona 5 it's going to be a long time before it makes it to Europe.

Would not be a Persona thread without 3DS port beggars...

...Even though it's a thread about an interview with the JP Playstation site.

Keyouta

Persona 5 on the PS3/PS4 please. If it isn't going to be multiplatform then I'd guess it would just be on the PS3.

Flarin

I'm still going to do the smart thing and assume this will be anything except Persona 5.

You have the most will power of anyone in this thread. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to hand my hype train ticket to the conductor. See you at disappointment station in a month!

Squishy3

It will turn out to have been an announcement about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem all along, combining social links from Persona 3 and 4 with the support system from Fire Emblem. The ultimate waifu/husbando game is here.

Sendou

Why would a Persona fan be happy about a Persona game on a 3DS? Persona has never been on any Nintendo platform and it will probably stay that way.

Maybe they are thinking people are fans of the actual game. As in fans are going to be happy to see more Persona? Persona 5 even.

But maybe I'm stretching it here.

meppi

Nowhere close to iOS/Android exclusivity though.

Don't know about that. Phone games are more easily ignored and downplayed.
But a full-blown sequel that lives up to previous games and then some on One, or heck Wii U would drown gaf in blood for weeks to come.

About time we had a full on Persona dating game, none of the dungeon crawling crap that slows everything down.

...wait, is that not what everyone else want?

Gamerloid

Teaser site was put up too early. I actually forgot about the thing. I won't be disappointed as long as it's not a teaser for a port.

Mozendo

Why does every Persona thread on GAF always have the "PERSONA ON 3DS!" and "PERSONA 3 ON VITA PLS/ MORE PEROSNA 3 REMAKES PLS" posters?

I can't tell if this is some sort of unfunny joke or people actually think this is a possibility.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Why would a Persona fan be happy about a Persona game on a 3DS? Persona has never been on any Nintendo platform and it will probably stay that way.

A Persona "fan" would be happy no matter where a Persona game ended up.

Why does every Persona thread on GAF always have the "PERSONA ON 3DS!" and "PERSONA 3 ON VITA PLS" posters?

I can't tell if this is some sort of unfunny joke or people actually think this is a possibility.

It is a possibility on Vita. They've already had one highly successful Persona game on that, and none on any Nintendo console last I looked.

Moot point though, yeah, P5 is going to be on PS3 for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom