• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus USA announces Persona 4 Arena, Summer 2012

http://andriasang.com/con04t/p4_new_character/

Whoa :O

23sk5.jpg

I dig the design of the character, she looks great. From that post though, I was more excited about the alt. colors.

iF3W5gUUgP5jQ.jpg

Ultimadrago

Chris R

Can we extrapolate a release timeframe for P4G in NA based on when this is releasing compared to Japan? I know there is a lot more translation work required for P4G, but I was hoping it might make it out Winter '12...

And this might be the first fighting game since SSBM that I enjoy playing for an extended period of time.

Yosuke's theme did nothing for me at all. I liked the rest, though. The only one's I've heard are Chie's, Yukiko's, Yu's, and Yosuke's just now, (and Reach Out to the Truth for mirror matches).

I wish people would stop choosing Chie for a bit, though. Her theme's not bad, but over and over is just... :(

Loudninja

Persona 4 Arena Brawling to PS3 This Summer
6945315493_5fdb4b5561_z.jpg

6945315441_1f120dd8ac_z.jpg

6799203754_64cfd9e1c4_z.jpg

Now, we’re only just announcing Persona 4 Arena today so we’re not quite ready to talk about EVERYTHING you can expect when the game releases in August, but we CAN confirm new console-exclusive Story and Online modes. For the Story mode—before you bombard us with questions— YES, we’re doing everything possible to retain the full English voice cast from Persona 3 and 4, and no, we’re not yet able to confirm or deny whether the original Japanese voice track will be included as well.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/02/persona-4-arena-brawling-to-ps3-this-summer/

YES, we’re doing everything possible to retain the full English voice cast from Persona 3 and 4, and no, we’re not yet able to confirm or deny whether the original Japanese voice track will be included as well.

I've seen this before ...

3 months later ..we'ren't able to get the japanese voice track

------
thank god i've already set my sights for the jap version.

RedBoot

I dont understand, same for when Sentai said it, is it really that hard to get the vocal talents, I dont recall any of the VA's leaving the industry?

I imagine you can read the statement as, "We're planning on bringing them back, but we don't have everyone signed yet so this covers us just in case."

It shouldn't be hard to get people like JYB or Laura Bailey back, for instance, but some of the others may not be as active.

"we’re not yet able to confirm or deny whether the original Japanese voice track will be included as well."

this sounds like it will end up as "we weren't able to include japanese voice"

I really hope they can get all the original English voice actors. It will feel really, really weird if I heard someone new.

I really want Yukiko's voice actress to come back. I don't think the others should be a problem, but I dunno if Yukiko's actress is active anymore.

Quick question -- in that pic of Yu's alts, who is the character with the teal hair and the orange coat? It's... it's on the tip of my tongue, lol

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I really hope they get the Japanese VA. I never played P3 or P4 in English, so it's going to be too weird for me to hear them talking in English with different voices.

cj_iwakura

I really hope they get the Japanese VA. I never played P3 or P4 in English, so it's going to be too weird for me to hear them talking in English with different voices.

I'm assuming you're bilingual if you made it through those games without an English script.

CSX

Saw that naoto match. All those low kicks to air combos...

This game is the HD melty blood we been waiting for lol

Top Bottom