• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus USA bringing Dungeon Travelers 2 to North America this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wereroku

What is the fascination with cartoon depictions of almost-naked children? I have to admit, I don't watch anime, so I'm struggling to understand this. Is it really big/popular in anime?
They are very popular apparently. I think this is a good thing since they don't effect the game in anyway and are a bit off putting.

What is the fascination with cartoon depictions of almost-naked children? I have to admit, I don't watch anime, so I'm struggling to understand this. Is it really big/popular in anime?

It's not about that, it's about getting the same product other regions get, but yeah it's not that bad in this case and I get why they had to do it. I just think it sucks that they have to do that.

The game goes even further than I thought it would... I can actually understand why the first one would be censored. The other two though should be fine.

Shengar

I know fanservice mostly filled with sexual innuendo stuffs....but c'mon, those are not just innuendo anymore. If it isn't because Parakeetman and dorarnae high praise, I wouldn't paid attention to it after this.

Dorarnae

I know fanservice mostly filled with sexual innuendo stuffs....but c'mon, those are not just innuendo anymore. If it isn't because Parakeetman and dorarnae high praise, I wouldn't paid attention to it after this.

i am not a fan of that stuff either. but music/gameplay is good at least.

I'm even more hyped about this game now... I thought it was just gonna be Monpiece esque pictures, which is just some cleavage or a panty shot, but they've really gone all out with some of the things. This may be the best fanservice game on the system now.

I actually feel kinda bad about hating on Atlus now. I really have no idea how they were able to get this thing through the ESRB rating with only 4 of these pictures censored. It took some balls to try to localize this thing in the first place.

-Horizon-

I actually feel kinda bad about hating on Atlus now. I really have no idea how they were able to get this thing through the ESRB rating with only 4 of these pictures censored. It took some balls to try to localize this thing in the first place.

I see what you did there lol

FluxWaveZ

HAHAHAHAHA

Those shots, man. Usually when a game is this pandering, it seems like it's to compensate for something. There've been some people who've talked positively about this game, but I don't even know if I could go with it if that's how the game is on its surface.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
After thoroughly reviewing the imagery presented in this game, we’ve decided that it isn’t going to be appropriate for this forum. Atlus USA has come forward noting that 4 images from the game have been edited for content for the North American release, however our research has shown us that there are many more than just four objectionable images in the game. It’s very sad that we’ve had to take this action with a couple of games in the past, but there are certain types of things we just don’t want to be represented here, and sexual suggestion and representation of underage girls are among them. To that end, much like Criminal Girls and Monster Monpiece, discussion about Dungeon Travelers 2 will not be welcome on NeoGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom