• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart: Anihilation Instinct DLC coming August 2nd

Bartski

Gold Member

Continue the story in the Annihilation Instinct DLC, the game's 1st upcoming DLC, and learn what happened in its dystopian world after the #AtomicHeart climax.
Prepare to embark on a journey through the new mind-bending Mendeleev Complex and its surrounding swamps and discover the truth about NORA as Major P-3 is pulled back into Facility 3826. Survive vicious, shape-shifting new enemies and take them down using two new cunning weapons - ranged one the Secateur and melee one the Klusha - as well as your glove's new Techno-Stasis ability, allowing you to manipulate time itself.

Meet a new enigmatic character, as well as returning ones in surprising circumstances, and dive deep into the AI's insanity to curb its Annihilation Instinct on August 2nd!

Spyxos

That reminds me, I still have to play through the main game, since Zelda and D4 somehow got in the way.

Spyxos

They never ever shut up in Atomic Heart. The game is annoying to play, the characters are annoying to listen.
None of it is true with forespoken
It helped me that I played Atomic Hearth in Russian, it's a little more bearable that way. Your comment can be applied almost 1 to 1 to Forspoken.

Hugare

I still can't believe people praised this shite and nobody played Forspoken - a 10x better game
They never ever shut up in Atomic Heart. The game is annoying to play, the characters are annoying to listen.
None of it is true with forespoken

Go Away Do Not Want GIF

You're the one never shutting up about this 60's MC scored piece of crap

Even on threads that have nothing to do with the game

Atomic Heart was the most original FPS that I've played for years, and also the best IP and I dont even know how long

Cant wait for the DLC

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Go Away Do Not Want GIF

You're the one never shutting up about this 60's MC scored piece of crap

Even on threads that have nothing to do with the game

Atomic Heart was the most original FPS that I've played for years, and also the best IP and I dont even know how long

Cant wait for the DLC
Most original fps?!
Give me a break. Janky, annoying and overrated.
terrible melee combat, never shutting up characters.
Only good graphics and interesting designs. Nothing else.

mcjmetroid

I wanted to like it and was thinking people were only saying the main character was annoying because he was a white male but NOOO he's very annnoying lol

I didn't last too long into this game I'm afraid. The nicest thing I can say about it is that it runs like a dream on PC even at launch.

oji-san

Banned
I still can't believe people praised this shite and nobody played Forspoken - a 10x better game
Man i like you but see what you're saying.. i like this game and can't understand why more people don't either... while saying the same thing about Atomic Heart.
What is it so hard to understand that some people really liked AH?
I thought it was just an awesome game.. from art to gameplay and even characters, i liked it so much i will buy the final game release with all the DLC, even this trailer looks awesome. :)

AJUMP23

This game was a lot of fun. rofif rofif is full of bad takes in this thread. But he is allowed to have his terrible opinions.

Good Music, Fun Action but a little Janky, And cool world building.

Finished this last night - к победе Коммунизма товариши.

In all seriousness, it was a mixed bag. Loved the setting, the art and creative direction were incredible, but combat and the open-world traversal became painful by the end (if I have to spam-kill another Плющ I am gonna throw myself through a wall).

I'll give the DLC a try.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
If I read one more derail shitforspoken from you I am putting you on ignore
AH got a lot of undeserved love and FS got a lo of undeserved hate.
And I think like it should be the other way around.
But of course it's not a bad game. Just I don't think it's as good as some would like it to be. I could only last 4 hours myself, so I don't even have a full right to criticize it.

Anyone is of course fully allowed to like the game.

Alebrije

This game is good , the setup is original and the best distopia world and gameplay since Bioshock...

Yes it has its flaws and most of them are because the studio is small and not have tons of money.

Will get the DLC just to supoort their work, maybe is more polished than the main game.

yamaci17

it was a very enjoyable experience, I even think of a replay. But DLC not being on game pass will most likely be sad for me
game pass ultimate should include DLC as an extra for games tbh

This game gets so much unnecessary hate.

This biggest problems were the ability to run past many of the enemies in the free roam area, the English voice acting, (seriously, why would you do that to yourself!? Play the game in Russian!!!) and the fact that game seems to be more focused around the cinematics than the actual gameplay.

But it's by no means a terrible game. It can just get a little tedious. It looks, runs and plays better than any new Far Cry game that's for sure. And the aesthetics are awesome as well.

Top Bottom