• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Auto Chess trailer

dorkimoe

I tried to play dota autochess once, had no idea what I was doing and what was happening. I should probably check out a tutorial video and learn

God Enel

competing autochess games... the steam one will win once valve push it out

I think this is the standalone game from the original creators of auto chess (the dota2-mod). Afaik they can't use the dota-heroes, hence this.
And once the standalone is released they will stop workind on the mod and focus on their own game.

Valve meanwhile is working on their own version of auto chess, called underlords.

I tried to play dota autochess once, had no idea what I was doing and what was happening. I should probably check out a tutorial video and learn

If you've never played dota it can be kind of confusing. Basically you have to combine certain heroes and have different heroes on the board of a certain race/class, so that you have synergizing effects. It's quite funny once you understand how it works. Though due to the random factor it makes you rage from time to time.

dorkimoe

I think this is the standalone game from the original creators of auto chess (the dota2-mod). Afaik they can't use the dota-heroes, hence this.
And once the standalone is released they will stop workind on the mod and focus on their own game.

Valve meanwhile is working on their own version of auto chess, called underlords.

If you've never played dota it can be kind of confusing. Basically you have to combine certain heroes and have different heroes on the board of a certain race/class, so that you have synergizing effects. It's quite funny once you understand how it works. Though due to the random factor it makes you rage from time to time.
I have about 3000 hours in dota, still was confused :(

God Enel

I have about 3000 hours in dota, still was confused :(

I haven’t played Dota for 2 or 3 years and came back for dota chess. My biggest problem have the new item builds been. I only know the old build like monkey bar is build out of 2 javelins (if I remember correctly) and a demon edge. Now there’s one javelin, one brown stick forgot the name and the demon edge.

After some games you get it more or less. I still suck ass and probably will forever but it’s quite fun and not as much work as Dota is. I’m around bishop. Sometimes Knight, sometimes bishop. Nothing special.

Top Bottom