• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT2| It'll at least last longer than Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

There was a Karen from Kinmoza app, but I think that was just an alarm clock or something.

Also, that app for some reason cost money. Not cool at all.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The waifu selection seems so random. These are the last bunch added.
NAczO3r.png

HQhaVEK.png

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Actually, this is good.

This also marks the only vote anyone has given another title and thus democracy says it's the winner!

EDIT: Though the lack of description for PSO2 anime in the OP may make it a little awkward, but I didn't write them so don't blame me.

Line_HTX

Out of that picture, only the first one looks the best.

I still need to watch Shirobako though. All I have is getting drunk and @__@ gifs.

March Comes in Like a Lion staff:
Director(not chief director): Shinbo Akiyuki
Studio: SHAFT

Shinbo directed and/or storyboarded a lot of the smaller stuff in the past like that Fate intro, the Monogatari x Okitegami thing and the Madoka concept movie.

It's not that he isn't doing anything anymore.

Thoraxes

It's great! It's similar in concept to Umetsu's other Shaft OP for Soremachi, but in some ways even better. I like how fantastical the setting is, starting with the nod to Alice in Wonderland at the beginning, and continuing with the bright and cheerful colors. There's a variety of striking sets, yet all linked together with the basic concept of enjoying food that is the core of the series. The main characters's motions are well choreographed and attractively animated. The visuals link up with the music very well, down to Ryo bobbing to the beat in her last scene. And the song itself is exactly the sort of enjoyable pulsating electropop song I'd expect from Rasmus Faber. Definitely a keeper.
Your thoughts definitely reflect my own here. I was super surprised the first time I saw it without knowing the names of any of the people involved on either the music (Rasmus doing his thing is great, and him and Maaya Sakamoto always work well together) or anime side of it.

It's really one of my favorites from this year! So charming and fun.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
[thread=1166273]Marvel at the results of no one taking full control of an OP![/thread]

P.S. That's the New Thread since sometimes people don't seem to notice when they're linked to.

Sölf

Over time, more and more people are appreciating the work that is Durarara. Are you watching the dub by any chance?

Nope. I just paused it. Main reason for sub, I watched S1 years ago and that's only available with subtitles in Germany. When S2 finally airred I watched 2 episodes and understood nothing because I forgot everything. I knew the chars, but I forgot who knows whom and why and what they were doing, except for the 3 big arcs (Dullahan, Slasher, Gang War). So I finally got my hands on the german release of S1, watched that again, watched S2 part 1 and started with S2 part 2 - and paused that after 2 or 3 episodes. xD

I am now simply finishing up. DRRR!! is still not as good as Baccano! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom