• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmood88

Potential Mid-Credit sequence spoiler:

An Ant-Man hand off would be smart business wise. Ant-Man is hardly registering with a lot of people I know and I don't think it's seen as a must see film by those who would normally go and see MCU movies.

If that's what it is.
I don't see a spoiler here.

I don't see a spoiler here.

The spoiler tags are based on the previous post that suggests the content of the mid credit sequence. It's speculation based on Edgar Wright's involvement in the mid-credit sequence cited in the Vulture article.

Unless that is common knowledge?

eastx

The spoiler tags are based on the previous post that suggests the content of the mid credit sequence. It's speculation based on Edgar Wright's involvement in the mid-credit sequence cited in the Vulture article.

Unless that is common knowledge?

Speculation is not a spoiler.

Ithil

It's the first time I see any AOU footage (but was a big fan of Avengers comics when i was a small boy, didn't like the first movie though, it wasnt Avengers enough for me), so I have a question..

That Scarlet Witch costume, is it supposed to stay like that, or will she have her "normal" costume later on in the movie?

Was this discussed?

She looks so plain..

She's not a "superhero" in the film, just a civilian with powers. She would probably get a costume in future appearances. Don't expect any potential costume to much resemble her comics one, though.

Dave_6

17088923911_865a8b507f_o.jpg

Pachimari

I don't even think they are intentionally keeping Vision a "secret" for the general masses. But of course he might be a little surprise to a lot of people anyway.

FeD.nL

I really like what Marvel is doing marketing wise. With GotG they where very upfront about what the audience could expect and it paid off. Why should they risk showing off that much of Vision in trailers when people will show up anyways. The coming years are really going to be interesting with all the new properties, but Marvel so far has shown itself more than capable and I hope they continue that way.

Pachimari

It's like that character poster alone makes me incredibly hyped about Age of Ultron again. I just know, that I will get more and more excited, as soon as I have actually secured my tickets, and the close we get to the premiere.

So the likelihood of a fight scene where Vision curbstombs the Avengers is pretty high, right? And we've only seen like a literal second of footage with Vision? So there's a lot of the film we havent seen.

So the likelihood of a fight scene where Vision curbstombs the Avengers is pretty high, right? And we've only seen like a literal second of footage with Vision? So there's a lot of the film we havent seen.

Remember Winter Soldier and how many money shots/Cool moments they didn't show until the movie premiered?

Same here probably.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs

There's reports that Vision beats the shit out of
Thor.

Remember Winter Soldier and how many money shots/Cool moments they didn't show until the movie premiered?

Same here probably.
Really like Marvel does things. Compared to practically being able to piece together the entire story from the ASM2 trailers or the Furious 7 TV spots showing the literal end of the movie.

Pachimari

I honestly couldn't care about the reviews. It was always getting my money.

It's just pure fun reading about other impressions I think. I don't care either, and neither do I think anyone really cares, because we are all gonna go watch it, but it's a nice way to read about the movie until it's premiere.

Jag

Isn't Vision a copy of Human Torch? And Chris Evans was the Human Torch, so shouldn't the Vision look like Captain America?

It's just pure fun reading about other impressions I think. I don't care either, and neither do I think anyone really cares, because we are all gonna go watch it, but it's a nice way to read about the movie until it's premiere.

I'm just worried some hack reviewer might spoil things even more. Especially since other parts of the world get it before we do. :)

Quick

Banned
Do we know what time they are gonna watch the movie, and in how many hours from now we can expect to read impressions?

As far as I know, they watch it today, impressions are tomorrow. There's no embargo apparently, so if anything, keep an eye out on Twitter between now and whenever Friday morning rolls around for you. They could end up tweeting about it immediately after watching.

The AMC guys who said they'd be watching have Twitter: @johncampea @JonSchnepp @5150ellis.

And Steven Weintraub of Collider's going to be there as well: @colliderfrosty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom