• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero148

just bought tickets for me an my girlfriend for the 23th. hype

btw, why is the movie's german release a week before the US? Not that I'm complaining about that

dtrush

Twitter reactions coming in

Mike Sampson ‏@mjsamps

Avengers 2 is both an amazing sequel and a fantastic setup for the rest of the MCU. So nerdy in the best possible way.

Mike Ryan ‏@mikeryan 10m10 minutes ago

And out of all the AGE OF ULTRON chaos, somehow Hawkeye gets the best role in the movie. AND the best line of the movie, maybe the series.

Mike Ryan ‏@mikeryan 13m13 minutes ago

Just saw AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON. Soooooooo many characters and soooooo much going on, I can't believe it's coherent, let alone so fun.

J10

Banned

And out of all the AGE OF ULTRON chaos, somehow Hawkeye gets the best role in the movie. AND the best line of the movie, maybe the series.

But y'all go ahead and keep sleepin' on my nigga Clint.

Quick

Banned

Mike Sampson ‏@mjsamps

Avengers 2 is both an amazing sequel and a fantastic setup for the rest of the MCU. So nerdy in the best possible way.

Just saw AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON. Soooooooo many characters and soooooo much going on, I can't believe it's coherent, let alone so fun.

Sq88uSZ.gif

dtrush

Kevin P. Sullivan ‏@KPSull
Whedon's love of Scarlet Witch and his guilt for Hawkeye's Avengers role stand out. Both are fantastic!

Looks like Hawkeye is the star of the movie, glad to hear

Neoxon

Mike Sampson ‏@mjsamps

jjPwttZ.gif
jjPwttZ.gif
jjPwttZ.gif
jjPwttZ.gif
jjPwttZ.gif
jjPwttZ.gif
jjPwttZ.gif
jjPwttZ.gif
jjPwttZ.gif
jjPwttZ.gif
jjPwttZ.gif
jjPwttZ.gif
jjPwttZ.gif
jjPwttZ.gif

Everyone bashing Hawkeye is going to look real silly. I always knew everyone was jumping the gun when Renner barely even got a chance to play the character yet.

Mike Sampson ‏@mjsamps

giphy.gif

Quick

Banned
Kevin P. Sullivan ‏@KPSull
Whedon's love of Scarlet Witch and his guilt for Hawkeye's Avengers role stand out. Both are fantastic!

Looks like Hawkeye is the star of the movie, glad to hear

Hawkeye getting some much needed respect.

BLACKLAC

Drew Taylor @DrewTailored
Follow
#AvengersAgeOfUltron is darker, weirder and more emotional than the original. It's also the thrill ride to beat this summer.

Fully on board the hype train!

kXakDS0.gif

danielcw

He says that
both scenes follow each other

I was hoping it would be different.
like he would be introduced first, and later been scene rescuing someone during a rampage

That's cool. Like Avengers was the best Hulk movie after being underused previously, Age Of Ultron could be the best Hawkeye movie :)

dtrush

Kevin P. Sullivan @KPSull ·

Whedon stuffs Avengers Age of Ultron with an impossible amount of great geekiness. Sometimes it feels like too much, but he pulls it off!

Quick

Banned
The only thing that would complete it all for me is if Hawkeye has a boomerang arrow, and that they all make fun of him for it, then uses it in a pivotal moment.

tumblr_mcaaraHkId1qzr7woo1_1280.jpg

The only thing that would complete it all for me is if Hawkeye has a boomerang arrow, and that they all make fun of him for it, then uses it in a pivotal moment.

tumblr_mcaaraHkId1qzr7woo1_1280.jpg
Loved Matt Fraction's Hawkeye so I'm happy to hear the character gets to shine in this movie

Quick

Banned
Got the word from the mods to put up the OT and Spoiler Thread tonight.

If you enter this thread, you're an Avenger for the OT

Quicksilver Dies for the Spoiler Thread? lol

Platy

Avengers : Age of Ultron |Spoiler Thread| HipsterSilver dies

jmood88

Yes for the spoiler thread, and not just because it's my suggestion.

Actually, that's exactly why.

Fj0823

Change it to "Thanos is in the movie, and dies" or something to make it a little more obvious.
Just a suggestion of course

Quick

Banned
I'm still uploading all my resources. Between now and let's say until the OT goes up, I'll leave the Spoiler Thread title still up for votes. That's about ten to fifteen minutes probably as of this posting.

I'm really conflicted on that title, to be honest.

You could go with something obvious like 'The Avengers Win.'

I like "The Avengers Win." Or as someone else suggested the other day, "Thanos Dies in This."

Putting up "Quicksilver Dies" is opening up a potential minefield. The first few pages will be a lot of angry posts and eventually the thread title will get changed anyways. Don't do it.

If you are in doubt about it, run it by a mod. Cornballer would be a good one, and he will give you a good reason why or why not to do it.

I like "The Avengers Win." Or as someone else suggested the other day, "Thanos Dies in This."

Putting up "Quicksilver Dies" is opening up a potential minefield. The first few pages will be a lot of angry posts and eventually the thread title will get changed anyways. Don't do it.

If you are in doubt about it, run it by a mod. Cornballer would be a good one, and he will give you a good reason why or why not to do it.

Totally agree with this. The Avengers Win is a good one.

jmood88

I don't think we should say anything about anyone dying as there will surely be those who take it too seriously and get mad. I suggest Avengers: Age of Ultron |OT| Rainbow Friendship Pals

I don't think we should say anything about anyone dying as there will surely be those who take it too seriously and get mad. I suggest Avengers: Age of Ultron |OT| Rainbow Friendship Pals
Everyone knows Thanos is absolutely definitely not dying in this. Compared to Quicksilver or someone else

So I'd think "Thanos dies" is okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom