• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ayo, Gaf, am I an asshole for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrSlek

So the guy has had a stroke wince you last saw him, and you treat him like a pariah.

Monster!

Really though, awkward situation. No real correct answer.

Salsa

bro, I am all for manning up, but this dude is creepy and I just want to avoid him. I mean, you make it sound like I let dude come at me the wrong way or something. If I had to check him I would, but i'm not trying to get violent too quick.

ok you do sound like kind of an asshole, sorry tho

botty

Banned
haha you could do that. Or you know, you could just see what he wants. If if wants to hang out, tell him politely no. Like others have said you don't owe him anything, and if you don't confront him and end it, there will always be that opening/awkwardness. Who knows, he could end up being a decent dude.

I see your point. But I can see a worst case scenario of the dude thinking I've opened up to be his best friend or something, acting really awkward, and then I'll really have to hurt his feelings. Which I am trying to avoid.

I went to the starbucks near my school to grab an oatmeal cookie and iced tea

my boys

pay him so much dust bunnies

Leto avatar

ayo

referring to the year and something being outdated, *Karate kid*-"Hey it's the 80's!!"

Giving out fake information to people who aren't cool enough...he got freaked out..his boys got freaked out..

And this guy thinks he's superior to other people so much so he's makes a thread on the internet to mock some guy who might have a disability....

That cute barista better get ready to meet a hella cool person...lol

botty

Banned
botty sweetie i think you should keep your overzealous straight-acting to Kingdom Hearts threads from now on

i love you but this is not a good look

now, satch. you said you wouldn't make any bitter/passive aggressive post after the fling. PM me.

I would move to another state. Whatever it takes to avoid awkward moments with a slow talking mohawk dude who might be suffering from some kind of war stress.

Satch

Banned
did she entice, did she supply what your 'girlfriend' couldn't provide: that tight grip twat? did she have that slip 'n' slide?

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

edit: omg @ the kingdom hearts stan above me laughing at botty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom