• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baldur's Gate 3 is the highest rated OpenCritic game of all time.

M.W.

All hail the new champion.

Capture_decran_2023-08-13_a_21.55.28.png

RyRy93

It’s an amazing achievement but I can’t see it lasting once the console reviews are taken into account.

StueyDuck

Banned
Oof... a certain rabid Fandom are about to get vicious aren't they...

As for BG3, finally I can agree it deserves it, unlike some of the other recent games getting such accolades (hears faint rumbling of angry footsteps and korok seeds rushing closer) gotta go guys cheers

Last edited:

Dane

I haven't seen a single piece of bad press about this game, everything about it has been remarkably positive. It's outstanding.
And its not that groundbreaking from what i've seen, its just that... they developed what developers used to do with great western rpgs from 90s to early 00s, no wonder why the entire shitstorm and crybabbling over it, it shows how that sector of the industry has gone too long on development issues, you don't see this with other genres.

Solidus_T

Congrats to Larian! - and I can see why. 10 hours on this game alone just this weekend. It just keeps blowing me away.

Madonis

It's a great game, but I am sure it will end up in a lower position eventually. Still, definitely the best purchase I've made all year in terms of investment vs. reward. .

Top Bottom