• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baldur's Gate III | Review Thread

What scores do you think Baldur's Gate 3 will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • 65-70%

• 70-75%

• 75-80%

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 21 5.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 82 21.5%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 194 50.8%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 73 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nickolaidas

NAhMMHC.png

Outlier

Guys... I'm like 80+ hours into the game. Currently in act 3... The game is just amazing with what it brings to the table.
Act 3 is overwhelming with quests, Act 1 and 2 seem small in comparison.

Playing as good The Dark Urge.... I'm be siding with the absolute in my next playthrough, then I'm going scorched Faerun on my 3rd. Everyone will die... EVERYONE!!!
Angry Gary Oldman GIF

But first gotta be a good mentally damage Dwarf, saving the world. 🤡

Last edited:

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
Guys... I'm like 80+ hours into the game. Currently in act 3... The game is just amazing with what it brings to the table.
Act 3 is overwhelming with quests, Act 1 and 2 seem small in comparison.

Playing as good The Dark Urge.... I'm be siding with the absolute in my next playthrough, then I'm going scorched Faerun on my 3rd. Everyone will die... EVERYONE!!!
Angry Gary Oldman GIF

But first gotta be a good mentally damage Dwarf, saving the world. 🤡
I'm feeling this, but I may go slightly psychotic Duergar with a penchant for random acts of violence and contemporary Baldurian pop music...like an Underdark version of Patrick Bateman.

Outlier

I'm feeling this, but I may go slightly psychotic Duergar with a penchant for random acts of violence and contemporary Baldurian pop music...like an Underdark version of Patrick Bateman.
Funny enough, I'm currently playing as a Dark Urge Duergar! Mix of Barbarian to immersive fits of murderous rage and monk for that Yin/Yang duality. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

There's just so many ways to approach this game. It's fantastic.

Caio

And another 10/10 from Seasoned Gaming :

In Conclusion​

Baldur’s Gate 3 is such a huge game that I adore greatly, to the point where everyone I know has been sending me memes and asking if they would like this experience. Honestly, I can’t gush over this more. My passion for what Larian created has now exploded over four pages, now, and I am on the verge of hitting my fifth. I could have gone on for longer about all the things I enjoy about Baldur’s Gate 3.

While I greatly appreciate this game, what I love is hearing what other people think. My experience with the story is going to be vastly different than yours. How I venture through the open act, what I explore, and how I solved difficult situations can be the total opposite of how you do it, and that underlies the pure beauty of Baldur’s Gate 3: it is a glorious adventure filled with amazing rising actions, subterfuge, and lots of ambiguity, ensuring that you come back for additional playthroughs. In my three years at Seasoned Gaming, this is the first game I feel confident giving a 10.

Spank_Magnet

The Male Lewinsky
LLTP: This game is fucking incredible! Bought on PS5 so me and the missus can play split screen and on Mac so I can play by myself.
The first game I’ve come across that replicates the TTRPG feeling and atmosphere. The writing and VA are pretty good which is a bonus.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
My wife and I beat this game this week. We had a lot of fun with it though and are sad it's over.

I was thinking of trying DOS2. Does it have split screen multiplayer on PS5?

Last edited:
Top Bottom