• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baltimore prison corruption indictment (inmates fathered guards' kids).

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSwirl

Baltimore guards, inmates indicted for gang corruption

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/23/baltimore-plot-smuggle-contraband-jail/2107523/

Feds allege 13 female guards smuggled drugs and phones. Four got pregnant by prisoners.

The leader of the gang, the Black Guerrilla Family, also had sex with several guards and got four pregnant, according to the indictment, which also names seven inmates and five others with gang connections. Other inmates had "long-term sexual
relationships with corrections officers associated with the enterprise," which "cemented" the corruption.

Gang leader Tavon White, who is in the Baltimore City Detention Center (BCDC) awaiting trial for attempted murder, fathered children with two guards. The women, one of whom White got pregnant twice, tattooed his name on their bodies.

All 25 are charged with racketeering, drug trafficking, extortion, bribery and money laundering.

The enterprise was lucrative. A wire tap caught White claiming he made almost $16,000 in a month.

More at the link. Lock if old.

Man, imagine being locked up in a cage and still managing to literally fuck the person that's in-charge of keeping you in that cage. talk about game. These guys got these dumb bitches to fetch shit for them and fuck them at the same time?

goddamn

These things happens more than you would probably believe. I've been working at a prison in Tx for a little over a year and I've seen 3 female officers and 1 male officer walked off for having relationship with an offender or bringing contraband in. And thats just on my shift.

gdt

Name tattooed on their bodies eh?

Then ladies have some low self-esteem...

1x18_Missing_Kitty_(16).png

legend166

Not to be harsh, but those women must be some of the dumbest people on the planet. Like, honestly have an IQ or 60 or something.

Madness

Improve the hiring standards, this is a shame. What is the point of punishment/rehabilitation when you have women guards providing them sex, drugs etc.

It's also a double standard. In Canada, we can't have male correctional officers guard women alone. There needs to be a female officer present or only female officers and yet women are allowed to guard men by themselves. The fear is male guards can coerce on force at risk female inmates into sexual favors etc. But we're seeing the same statistics now with how many women officers sleep with male inmates.

I worked for 8 months at a pretrial facility. We had one incident where a female officer also seduced a younger male inmate. It happens a lot.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
It just doesn't make sense to me why a girl would go for a guy in prison and bear his children. Are options really that bad in Baltimore that you look at a dude behind bars and say "Yeah, that's the man I want to be the father of my child."?

I feel sorry for the upcoming kids. I don't know what I'd do if THOSE were my parents.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
It just doesn't make sense to me why a girl would go for a guy in prison and bear his children. Are options really that bad in Baltimore that you look at a dude behind bars and say "Yeah, that's the man I want to be the father of my child."?

I feel sorry for the upcoming kids. I don't know what I'd do if THOSE were my parents.
Sounds like the female prison guards who were impregnated were affiliated with the gang.

The mistake you and others make in threads like these is applying logic to these situations. The women in this story weren't thinking any farther ahead than having sex. People who make bad decisions like this don't have any foresight. Even if they thought they loved him, they lack the sensibility to think "hey how could this ever work or be fair to the child?"

You can't think like them because presumably you have some sense.

numble

$16,000/month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom