• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Four female guards fell pregnant to same inmate in one American prison [metro.co.uk]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try again.
tavon-white-baltimore.jpg

Damn this dude? He must got game.

I must say, I'm shocked by this info. First of all, that it is the women having sex with prisoners. And second, that people are having so much sex with prisoners. Really . . . people can't find people outside of prison to have sex with?

what, you think women don't like sex? or attention? how much attention do you think middle aged, probably overweight women (most of our employees are btw) actually get on a daily basis?

I guarantee you it's a lot less than they get from the inmates, and there are some very, very manipulative people there with nothing better to do than work out several hours a day, every day.

I remember hearing about this earlier this year.

"Owens had ‘Tavon’ tattooed on her neck and Stevenson had ‘Tavon’ tattooed on her wrist."

Disgusting

I have stories I absolutely cannot repeat on a public forum. I'd write a book but no one would believe it.

someone should photoshop that plane.gif with prison bars over it, would be perfect.

man, you should write a book and publish it under a pseudonym lol. id love to read about the antics of prisoners and staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom