• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco files trademark for God Eater Resurrection in Europe.

Rymuth

tumblr_n47d7f7uFv1rt5pgzo1_400.gif

It's Schrodinger's Game
Please Bamco, please.

Also needa finish the anime up!
This was really bizarre. They got to Episode 9 and then...POOF~

Mozendo

What is God Eater? Some kinda weird MMO like Sword Art Online? Is it related to God Hand? Why are people excited?

It's a hunting game like Monster Hunter, not related to god hand.

I'm excited for it because I love hunting games but I'm not a fan of Monster Hunter. God Eater (from the hunting games I've played), is the most similar to Monster Hunter more streamlined removing all the stuff that slowed down the game for me.

Also it's post-apocalyptic and has a story so that's a plus too.

Scamco uploaded this app to Steam a while back. That it's a DLC app points to it just being, well, DLC, but there is a vague chance of it being a "ghost" app that exists for the sake of being able to single out those who already own Zestiria and award them with God Eater.

Nah, just DLC costumes. Although, it seems the game might get a Multi-5 release, according to the teaser featuring different languages. If it features russian... you can bet QLOC is on it and might lead to a Steam version.

Top Bottom