• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bank robbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drexon

Banned
So I'm at the bank making a disposal, the line is long, like 30 minutes long. So I sit there, just listening to my anime music on my iPod, make the disposal, leave. Outside I walk to this computer store, 1 minute walk. I wait 3-4 minutes for someone to answer my freaking question, but no one comes, I leave and take the same route back. 30 seconds later I hear sirens and like 20 seconds later I see that there's a police car parked right in the middle of a busy street and later I heard the officers got out and pulled their guns, *cha click*. At this point I don't know what's going on and it's freaking hot outside so I decide to get an icecream, then the freaking icecream lady tells me that there were two bank robbers with pulled guns hiding "...just over there" *points toward a kebab stand*, just a minute ago. I decide to get my icecream elsewhere and leave the scene, as the bank was literally a stone throw away I decided I didn't want to get hit by any stray bullet. Two minutes later I'm halfway home and some friends cut me off with their bikes, that's when I heard the officers pulled their guns and cocked them (using a clever *cha click* sound:)).

Still, damn, I could've been in there, easily.

Still nothing on the internet on what's going on, I just left the scene when I heard there were freaking bank robbers in the neighbourhood.

Edit: The icecream didn't tell me, but the icecream lady. :p

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
What kind of ice cream were you going to get? Try Blue Bell's Banana Pudding, its to die for.

Tool

Banned
So I sit there, just listening to my anime music on my iPod

For me, this was the most disturbing aspect of the story.

Why didn't you do your civic duty by busting in with your FPS skills and blast them all between the eyes? The news says I can do these type of things, so it must be true. Didn't you learn anything from your life as a gamer?

Drexon

Banned
Yeah, I mean, all those Aikido moves I saw on Discovery should easily have saved the day, right? OR I could just seduce them, all I need to do is be cocky and funny and I'm sure I can get 'em to give up, just like in family guy.

An awful lot of sirens have been passing by here since then, fast moving sirens. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom