• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Based on what we know so far would you preorder the game code named Abandoned?

Pre-order?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cravis

Good think votes are visible. That way I can sell some wonderful oceanfront property in Nebraska to those folks that vote yes.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Animated GIF

No

ShadowLag

Based on what we know so far?

We already know that "Abandoned" is not the name of any game, as stated by "Hasan" himself, and that we have not seen any footage of an actual game, also stated by him (just some Unreal Engine asset fly-overs).

So basically the poll should say "would you divide by zero based on what we don't know yet?"

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
preorders are for chumps. Also I know very little about Abandoned, what exactly is it? Some people thought it was PT for a bit, right?

DeepSpace5D

I would probably honestly give it a shot for like $10 out of pure curiosity.

But if you’re talking about a full price $60-$70, not a chance just based on what’s been shown so far.

Aion002

I wouldn't even download if it was a ps plus game at launch.

no way comedy GIF by CBC

Horror, indie first person game... Not for me.

Last edited:

GuinGuin

Banned
Hell no. I don't think it will even release based on their track record. They seem to be in it just for the attention.

Kojima has only failed to deliver one game, Silent Hills and that was due to the Konami breakup. He is also about to rectify the situation so I don't think that's a fair assessment.

Guilty_AI

Kojima has only failed to deliver one game, Silent Hills and that was due to the Konami breakup. He is also about to rectify the situation so I don't think that's a fair assessment.
>Kojima
>Actually believes this is sillent hills

btw, i hear Cravis Cravis is selling some great house in Nebraska by the ocean, you should PM him if you're interested.

ethomaz

Banned
If when the preorder goes up they showed the game and I did like why not?
But I only preorder for the bonus... no bonus = no preorder.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

No one seriously believes this involves Kojima still, right?

Fbh

Nuare has confirmed they are making (expensive) new assets for the game so the Asset Flip insult is pointless.

When it comes to games I trust what I see, not vague stuff people have said. The game is from some asset flip dev, which has only released a bunch of low quality asset flips on steam, and the only somewhat extensive look we've had at the game was some basic landscape shots with amateurish narration and a brief "gameplay shot" with the traditional 15fps and wonky animation of low budget asset flip games.

Also as far as I'm aware Nuare has only given some vague "we are working with Bluebox" statement. Which could really mean anything.

GuinGuin

Banned
When it comes to games I trust what I see, not vague stuff people have said. The game is from some asset flip dev, which has only released a bunch of low quality asset flips on steam, and the only somewhat extensive look we've had at the game was some basic landscape shots with amateurish narration and a brief "gameplay shot" with the traditional 15fps and wonky animation of low budget asset flip games.

Also as far as I'm aware Nuare has only given some vague "we are working with Bluebox" statement. Which could really mean anything.

That trailer has been confirmed not to be part of the game. This is game footage.

Top Bottom