• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham HD Collection revealed via leak

Best story, most detective Batman in any of these games, most diverse collection of bad guys to fight, best bosses in the entire series, it's really not hard to see why.

WB Montreal showed up Rocksteady at their own game. It was leagues better than Knight.

I agree with all of this. Was really dissapointed with boss fights in AK.

Best story, most detective Batman in any of these games, most diverse collection of bad guys to fight, best bosses in the entire series, it's really not hard to see why.

Being a big fan of the series I generally agree with these sentiments, but it also has the most boring world, wonkiest combat, and is the worst running game in the series.

Im actually playing back through it on PS3 and the open world frame rate is horrible, I dont remember it being this bad.

Being a big fan of the series I generally agree with these sentiments, but it also has the most boring world, wonkiest combat, and is the worst running game in the series.

Im actually playing back through it on PS3 and the open world frame rate is horrible, I dont remember it being this bad.

I would hope/imagine that the performance would be something they would fix in a remaster.

Maybe even fix the unlock tree where you could only do one of the tasks in 3 rooms in the entire game or perhaps let you do it in the challenge mode.

Man how can they not include Origins? It was so damn good.
Because screw us. We are good enough to buy it as a Arkham game when it comes out but if they are gonna make a collection it isnt a real Arkham game anymore.

They ignoring Origins now is big middle finger to all fans. I give a shit what Rocksteady thinks as their "Trilogy". Its a Arkham game so put it in WB.

Bizzquik

This and the BioShock collection will never be officially announced.

E3 or bust.

I feel like the idea of Remasters loses momentum once the console generation is really in full swing. Because at this point, I have more current-gen games that I want to play than I have time; my interest in re-buying a 7-year-old game is therefore waning.

This and the Bioshock collection should have been announced by now, at this stage they won't be announced till E3. That said I will get this for Asylum but it's a shame Origins isn't included, outside of performance issues I feel it was a fantastic game.

MilkyJoe

This and the Bioshock collection should have been announced by now, at this stage they won't be announced till E3. That said I will get this for Asylum but it's a shame Origins isn't included, outside of performance issues I feel it was a fantastic game.

It says a lot when the two games i am most excited about are these two remasters....

OldMuffin

If thats the case then its probably so they can pull a dishonoured, where by they will announce a new game in each respective franchise and then be like if you'll can't wait pick these up instead.

I assume it'll just be port of the PC version essentially. Still, means that PS4/XB1 owners can have a good Batman game on the system.

Sorry for the bump but ....

It allegedly leaked in a magazine, but obvs can't post it here. Cover looks legit too. It's basicly a playing card with AC bats at the top and AA bats at the bottom.

Christ just announce the collection already. Stop dragging it WB. I won't be buying this since there's no Arkham Origins in it. It's part of the series. Rocksteady like it. It's not even a collection anyway. It's missing one of THE best games in the series along with it's DLC ffs. No Origins, no buy. Even though I want to return to the Asylum, I've still got the original game on PS3 for that and that's enough for me.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God

It allegedly leaked in a magazine, but obvs can't post it here. Cover looks legit too. It's basicly a playing card with AC bats at the top and AA bats at the bottom.

Christ just announce the collection already. Stop dragging it WB. I won't be buying this since there's no Arkham Origins in it. It's part of the series. Rocksteady like it. It's not even a collection anyway. It's missing one of THE best game in the series along with it's DLC ffs. No Origins, no buy. Even though I want to return to the Asylum, I've still got the original game on PS3 for that and that's enough for me.
Which magazine? Could you please upload and send me as a personal message?

Corpekata

Banned
At this point I feel like they're going to do like how Bethesda announced the Dishonored "remaster", tack it on to the end of some other big announcement like the Suicide Squad game at E3.

Geek

Ninny Prancer

Christ just announce the collection already. Stop dragging it WB. I won't be buying this since there's no Arkham Origins in it. It's part of the series. Rocksteady like it. It's not even a collection anyway. It's missing one of THE best games in the series along with it's DLC ffs. No Origins, no buy. Even though I want to return to the Asylum, I've still got the original game on PS3 for that and that's enough for me.

Yeah, it actually looks more like a product catalog or trade publication than an enthusiast magazine.

Deffo looks like it. I don't understand why they keep dragging this out. End this. Looks like they are about to though. I'd say a reveal is coming any day now, maybe tomorrow who knows. And I'm glad cause they have played this out for too long.

Thanks, bro!

Also, why City on top of Asylum? I can see as a better game, but doesn't feel right to see this way

Must buy, tho

No problemo :)

Exactly! Doesn't feel right. Neither does the whole collection IMO. Doesn't feel like we need it just yet. Feels exactly like WB just want a quick buck and are desperate to release something now that (Rocksteady's) Arkham series has ended. I have no doubt we'll get another game from WB though, hopefully the skwad and Origins 2. Don't buy that superman rumor though. Never have.

Should get #NoOriginsNoBuy trending to hit back at WB for this. They are incompetent bastards. They act like it doesn't exist when clearly it does. RS freakin' acknowledged it in AK.

Should get #NoOriginsNoBuy trending to hit back at WB for this. They are incompetent bastards. They act like it doesn't exist when clearly it does. RS freakin' acknowledged it in AK.
Yeah, it's goofy. If they were having a separate series that followed origins, that'd be one thing, but nope, just seemingly ignoring it

Top Bottom