• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman would look more scary with his mouth covered up

I really think if his mouth was covered up so the whole cowl only showed his eyes he would look less human and more scary.

I mean that's his deal right? Trying to be intimidating?

88f57u.jpg

My photo editing skills suck but you get what I mean.

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
Even Batman needs to breath..

Can you imagine only breathing through your nose during a chase or fight?

Boem

I mean he still has those goofy ears and that cape. I could never really take Batman seriously as a scary guy. I always thought him being kind of a weird loser was an unspoken injoke everyone agreed on.

SpaceWolf

Banned
How long do you reckon it takes Bruce to paint his eyes black?

Do you think Alfred wheels the paint out to him on a trolly before he goes out into Gotham and is all like "Your eye paint, Master Bruce"?

He'd look even scarrier with a belt of m203 rounds slung around his waist. A sword on back... two swords on his back. An eye patch over one eye. Knife boots. Fist guns and a robot arm.

Code:
[IMG]https://www.sideshowtoy.com/assets/products/903131-batman-xe-suit/lg/dc-comics-batman-origins-batman-xe-suit-statue-prime1-studio-903131-17.jpg[/IMG]
Yep

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
One of the things that bothered me in Batman v Superman is that he builds this whole mech suit to take on Superman, but he leaves the bottom part of his face unprotected?? I know it's an homage to the Dark Knight Returns, but Supes could just punch Batman in the mouth to take him out.

Slayven

One of the things that bothered me in Batman v Superman is that he builds this whole mech suit to take on Superman, but he leaves the bottom part of his face unprotected?? I know it's an homage to the Dark Knight returns, but Supes could just punch Batman in the mouth to take him out.

Lex Luthor leaves his entire head exposed

Top Bottom