• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 2042 EA Play 10 hour trial up on Xbox and PS4/PS5

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Tried it out on PC. Something feels very off about this game. Like it's not what I'm accustomed to in terms of quality from DICE.

Previous Battlefields look better than this game. By like...a Lot. COVID strikes again?

Why come in here and comment then? Unemployed and nothing to do?
I'm employed and have plenty to do hun. In fact, after playing the terrible beta, I won't be buying this COD clone so I have even more time on my hands. This is the first BF since 2 I won't be buying and playing to death. It's a forum sweetheart where people can voice there thoughts and opinions. I'm just suprised EA have decided to let people play an extra 10 hours for free (not really free but you get my point) and more players get to see how bad it is thus turning them off a sale. You a little butthurt that I slated your precious BF2042? Bless.

Last edited:

DarkestHour

Banned
Tried it out on PC. Something feels very off about this game. Like it's not what I'm accustomed to in terms of quality from DICE.

Previous Battlefields look better than this game. By like...a Lot. COVID strikes again?

It's not the same DICE teams as before.

Top Bottom