• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 News Thread of BE ADVISED: Reviews On Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
mr stroke said:

I also take it that some reviewers like the games they feel is familiar...and you can't more familiar than CoD.

I'm guessing they either heap it with praise, or hate on it a bit, too. Though IGN was one of the most staunch supporters of CoD. Same with 1UP, which is owned now by the IGN network...so they fit.

Hopefully, that EIC of content for Gametrailers won't be reviewing BF3 or we're going to get a 7 in diz haus!

I'd read Ben Kuchera (Ars Technica) review, he's a real MP and BF fan. Also, Tyler Wilde from PC Gamer. I tend to agree with his reviews a lot - especially concerning MP stuff.

HEADS UP! Game Informer PC review going live in 3 minutes.

Jarmel

Banned
Bazhard said:
No time in the world can explain why, fact is MW,MW2,BO and W@W were mediocre SP games, almost EVERY ONE of those titles launched with glitches.

So please explain how the SP has to do with the score, because according to IGN they don't give a fuck about SP in COD because it has never affected any of those scores, but BF3? guess EA didnt throw some cash in the pot.

I'm really getting sick of the 'reviews were bought' meme. Unless people have evidence and I mean factual evidence that reviews were bought in regards to IGN or any other website that isn't Gamespot, stop saying it. Jesus, just because people have different opinions then you or the masses, doesn't mean they were bought out.

excaliburps said:
Hopefully, that EIC of content for Gametrailers won't be reviewing BF3 or we're going to get a 7 in diz haus!

u watched invisible walls? yeah the single player is fucked if its buggy, the mp they might get a pass on since u cant connect without the day 1 patch.

red731

RAAAAAR.gif

GOGOGOGOGO

Acheron

Banned
5 was never average. Has any kid ever gotten a 5/10 at school and even been mediocre. No, that grade was for the glue sucking retards.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Sound is 9.5?...WAT!

DAT Reverberation of the .44 Magnum in your hands alone, makes you go, WTF did I just shoot?
Hand-Canon

Ikabu

Neo Member
Is it slightly sad that my heart is thumping due to this rollercoaster ride of a thread? The 9.0 twist has killed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom