• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Battlefield 4 vehicle customization screenshots

shinobi602

Sep 28, 2010
www.twitter.com
Wasn't sure if these were new or not, did a search. Looks neat.

SJRB

May 10, 2012
Are customizable characters in?

I hate how everyone looks the same in BF3.

MonkeyDot

Banned
May 15, 2013
Stop smoking.

I like the new look. I have mixed feelings about the 2nd gunner not able to use their perks.

You're all denying it, but the changes between BF3 and BF4 seem far smaller than Blops 2 to Ghosts.

I prefer Battlefield, but you're being hypocrites

diamount

Banned
May 26, 2012
You're all denying it, but the changes between BF3 and BF4 seem far smaller than Blops 2 to Ghosts.

Then by all means go ahead and say why all the new features, aren't actually new at all. I don't remember commander mode being in BF3.

friday

Jul 25, 2012

Idk, these are pretty significant changes, changes for the better too, not just for change sake.

RoKKeR

Oct 17, 2012

When you can take down skyscrapers and collaps the roof of a parking garage in BF3, let me know.

Oh, and the meaningful naval warfare. (more to be revealed)

Oh, and Commander mode.

And Spectator mode.

To name a few.

MonkeyDot

Banned
May 15, 2013
When you can take down skyscrapers and collaps the roof of a parking garage in BF3, let me know.

Oh, and the meaningful naval warfare. (more to be revealed)

Oh, and Commander mode.

And Spectator mode.

To name a few.

I'm not saying there aren't changes, I'm just saying you sound like COD fans, those aren't huge features.

Sep 16, 2012
UK
That looks pretty cool, I enjoyed that E3 footage immensely and even though I skipped the third I think I'll be getting this one.

RoKKeR

Oct 17, 2012
I'm not saying there aren't changes, I'm just saying you sound like COD fans, those aren't huge features.

Then what would be huge features. Especially for consoles, they are geting 60fps and 64 players which is something no console BF has had before. I'd consider that to be substantial.

Amagon

May 18, 2010
Wait, I'm confused are you saying you were banned or did the banning?

I've been banned plentiful for jihading but did ran a BF2 server years back with a buddy when I didn't care much for people jihad jeeping it up.