• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 |OT| See, Spot, Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarin02543 said:
I want BF3 to have all the Frostbite goodies but it cannot dumb down the core BF experience. By that I mean I want BF3 to have moveable warships, aircarrier ship, submarines and jets.
I would like a pilot-able AC130. :D

Pankaks said:
I would like to the commander role make a comeback. Back in BF2 a good commander could really make a big difference with artillery strikes, ammo crates, satellite spotting...I need to pick BF2 up again :lol.

This would be great. Especially if they can boost the player amount to 64+ on consoles too, hence bringing some of the bigger maps back, the current small brawls dont really need a commander. Bigger maps would then need the great chain of command system from BF2/MAG.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Noisepurge said:
This would be great. Especially if they can boost the player amount to 64+ on consoles too, hence bringing some of the bigger maps back, the current small brawls dont really need a commander. Bigger maps would then need the great chain of command system from BF2/MAG.

I want to believe!

Just got accused of having a wall hack because I kept killing the same guy on the VADS with UAV + v-optics. Why the fuck would I need a wall hack when you're just sitting there out in the open sitting in a huge target? :lol

In between killing that fool I lit the battlefield up like a Christmas tree as a UAV should. Definitely helped as groups would get slaughtered trying to sneak up to defuse, usually by just a few teammates left guarding. It doesn't last long, but you can float it by spotting again.

Raiden

Banned
So i took the dive and just bought the game on Steam, installing atm. I only hope that i wont get K/D obsessed as i did with COD5

Fuck those kind of stats, and fuck me for not getting over them:lol

Ok have some spare points and onslaught is really tempting me

Anyone know if this dlc is transferable or is it gamertag locked ?

I have a us account but live in the uk , So i use a uk created account for dlc , Fifa ultimate team screwed me over and it being EA I'm guessing this will be the same . hopefully it won't :(

besiktas1

MiloTheMilitant said:
Ok have some spare points and onslaught is really tempting me

Anyone know if this dlc is transferable or is it gamertag locked ?

I have a us account but live in the uk , So i use a uk created account for dlc , Fifa ultimate team screwed me over and it being EA I'm guessing this will be the same . hopefully it won't :(
works fine as long as on same console.

Mr Sandman said:
I would like a pilot-able AC130. :D

This would be utterly amazing.

I HOPE BF3 wouldn't have "streaks" of any sort, but I could see this is a squad-streak, where two pilots are required and a gunner fires. "Squad streaks" would be kinda cool (in my mind, where I haven't really thought this through :D)

Disguises

Just played this again after nearly a month of not playing and got completely owned a few times. In Port Valdez, this rank 49 guy was just flying in circles around our base in an Apache and our team couldn't do a thing. Every time a vehicle spawned, he'd destroy it, he was flying too fast for a tracer dark lock-on or a rocket and every time I'd run to a turret, he'd kill me before I could destroy his copter. He was literally doing this for about 15 minutes and it got very boring in the end. Spawn for 10 seconds then wait to respawn is not fun. Wish I was good again like a month ago :(.
Raiden said:
So i took the dive and just bought the game on Steam, installing atm. I only hope that i wont get K/D obsessed as i did with COD5
I'm exactly the same with MW2, for some reason my K/D ratio meant something to me, but in BC2 I have no idea what it is at and don't care. In my Port Valdez failure above, I probably got 1 kill every 5 deaths and if it was MW2, I'd be more pissed just because of my K/D ratio -_-;

Mad Max

Mr. Snrub said:
This would be utterly amazing.

I HOPE BF3 wouldn't have "streaks" of any sort, but I could see this is a squad-streak, where two pilots are required and a gunner fires. "Squad streaks" would be kinda cool (in my mind, where I haven't really thought this through :D)

They should just make it a pilotable aircraft like in desert combat.

Dyno

Finally got around to Onslaught and I like it. It's a fun new mode that gently promotes both teamwork and switching up your classes depending where you are on what map.

I had a lot of good runs but my favourite is 42-0 in a 17 minute long match on hard. I was the last man so many times. It's great to see the whole thing play out with the same life.

Twice I've seen guys with 165 kills! That's just incredible. I've maxed at only 60. They must be helicoper gods or something.

Spl1nter

Decided to use the SVU just for fun during a few rush rounds. Absolutely dominated with it. Highlight was going 18-0 for defense on Valdez, they didnt get by the first set of mcoms. I was either first or second for the 4-5 games I played. Fun little gun to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom