• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bearded Riker or no beard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini skirt Troi
9ULRu.jpg

or cleavage troi?

Proper Starfleet Uniform Troi

Wolfe

Man, that image reminds me that 80s and 90s video were sometimes so muddy and dull. I'm not sure if it's because of an added filter, but they make everything so flat and red.

13687aad144256efad1dd6b141ba3d95.jpg

This is a quick color correction, so it's not perfect. But it's easy to tell the difference. The first is dull, lacks contrast, and looks muddy.

It's easy to tell the difference yeah, the difference being that your 'color correction' makes it look awful :(

Sorry dude but I totally disagree with you.

The correct answers:

1. Bearded Riker.
2. Bearded Geordi.
3. Bearded Data.
4. Short-hair Kes (but not the wig she was wearing in the first season).

ZxHNe.jpg

Come on, how is this a thread?

This is like an anti-troll thread, where it only exists so everyone can agree with each other in a giant circle-jerk.

It's like making a thread "Hitler: Good guy or bad guy?"

was there ever a story behind the beard in the show?

I only watch it on sky one back in the day, and they never showed any episode in order.

But it was like going from santas little helper to whos that dude with swagger.

I only watch it on sky one back in the day, and they never showed any episode in order.

I dont think t hey said in the show. but Riker got a nickname "Ensign Baby face" on his first ship with that Pressman admiral guy.

I don't think it was ever mentioned on the show. Frakes grew the beard after S1 (I think he normally had a beard and shaved for the role) and didn't want to do that for S2, lobbied to keep it, and won.

pants

Under no circumstances is anyone allowed to say beardless in this thread. I will hunt you down and lock you in a dark cave until you grow a beard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom