• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Belle Delphine (Instagram cosplay model) sells ‘gamer girl bathwater’ for $30 each to thirsty folks and is getting explicit requests

Im a guy and the last person that would be against attractive chics but what pisses me off is that these THOTS, get away with this stuff on Twitch...they not even gamers anymore, yet a genuine guy and you could say ambassador for the brand Dr Disrespect gets instant ban because he filmed himself in a public toilet. And he wasnt there to film himself pissing, he was just at a location. I highly doubt if Dr Dis wore just thongs and was flashing his junk on the screen live on twitch would be accepted. But a cameltoe from behind in a bathtub is somehow ok.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
Im a guy and the last person that would be against attractive chics but what pisses me off is that these THOTS, get away with this stuff on Twitch...they not even gamers anymore, yet a genuine guy and you could say ambassador for the brand Dr Disrespect gets instant ban because he filmed himself in a public toilet. And he wasnt there to film himself pissing, he was just at a location. I highly doubt if Dr Dis wore just thongs and was flashing his junk on the screen live on twitch would be accepted. But a cameltoe from behind in a bathtub is somehow ok.

disrespect is shredded out of his mind, he should take his shirt off often and pull in the ladies

For any good looking girls, I just dont see the point of trying to make it as a famous model because you will never get as much cash as these do by just sitting in front of their PC :messenger_tears_of_joy: . Ive worked with models before, they get paid shit and sacrafice so much just to get that one cover photoif they are lucky. It takes years to become a top model and luck. And they still wont earn $150.000 a month.

KuzsadJ.png

Last edited:

farmerboy

Ok, this bird has inspired me and I'm looking for ways to make a few extra quid. So, serious question, do you think anyone would pay for my gooch sweat? If so, how much you think they'd pay?

Kadayi

Banned
For any good looking girls, I just dont see the point of trying to make it as a famous model because you will never get as much cash as these do by just sitting in front of their PC :messenger_tears_of_joy: . Ive worked with models before, they get paid shit and sacrafice so much just to get that one cover photoif they are lucky. It takes years to become a top model and luck. And they still wont earn $150.000 a month.

KuzsadJ.png

Maybe check the math on that. I dare say she's making a fair chunk of money from Patreon, but that would work out as your average supporter paying $64 each. I can't imagine there are that many thirsty fans at the $100, $1000 or $2500 tiers to balance out the $1 or $5 tiers

llien

KuzsadJ.png

Note that she is not just one sitting in the front of PC, she's one of the most successful ones out of them, essentially, a top "PC model".

I have no problem with people selling/buying BS like that.
Rules being applied differently to males/females suck, but it's not her fault anyhow.

buizel

Banned

lt70GbB.png

You back stabbed us gamers :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Man I love H3 but Ethan is such a huge hypocrite. Says how mental and crazy she is, and goes on about how she plays with a dead octopus

First thing, H3 has fucked around with not only dead animals, but ALIVE ones, and can be seen scaring small mice etc for fun. Worse than fucking around with any dead animal because it's actually causing stress for another life. Also she treats squiddy nice.

Second of all, I'd figure Ethan would get Belles humour and that .. but idek with Ethan morphing between regular man and sociapath on a daily basis.

I hope so many randoms send in farts in a jar to H3 and label it "Belle Smelle"

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
Scottish water is very pure and good ( I live here).

English water in towns and cities are pretty bad tasting. It's worst in places like London.

Yeah, it's drinkable (as in it's not going to kill you), but you definitely want a filter jug and for it to be chilled in a Fridge to make it palatable.

Tesseract

Banned
Man I love H3 but Ethan is such a huge hypocrite. Says how mental and crazy she is, and goes on about how she plays with a dead octopus

First thing, H3 has fucked around with not only dead animals, but ALIVE ones, and can be seen scaring small mice etc for fun. Worse than fucking around with any dead animal because it's actually causing stress for another life. Also she treats squiddy nice.

Second of all, I'd figure Ethan would get Belles humour and that .. but idek with Ethan morphing between regular man and sociapath on a daily basis.

I hope so many randoms send in farts in a jar to H3 and label it "Belle Smelle"

links to this absolute monster scarring small mice

and who gives a shit about dead animals, impale them like dracula if you want

Alfen Dave

You a regular at incels.co?

I already said I was an Incel on another thread here.
Although, I won't bring any of that stuff here since I know the rules of NeoGaf and everything.
Curious to know how'd you find out? The same user name?

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I already said I was an Incel on another thread here.
Although, I won't bring any of that stuff here since I know the rules of NeoGaf and everything.
Curious to know how'd you find out? The same user name?

Brought it up because you're hotlinking incels.co, as Stitch said. It's a broken image:

CxYUd6l.png

DESTROYA

It doesn’t work that way.

Even sharing a bath with small children is not a problem because herpes simplex virus is not transmitted in water. ... Beds: herpes simplex virus is never transmitted on sheets. You can wash clothes together in the same machine, even when a person has a recurrence.

Top Bottom