• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Berserk Musou (PS4/PS3/Vita) teaser trailer announced for Japan, site opens June 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg!!!!! HYPE. So it does go past Tower of Conviction. This game will cover lots of ground. Wish it was cell shaded, but Berzerk lends itself well with the Dark Souls look so can't complain. Wonder if the game will throw us into the Golden Age or Snake Baron first.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Omg!!!!! HYPE. So it does go past Tower of Conviction. This game will cover lots of ground. Wish it was cell shaded, but Berzerk lends itself well with the Dark Souls look so can't complain. Wonder if the game will throw us into the Golden Age or Snake Baron first.

Cel shaded would look too cartoony, I think. For 3D, this is absolutely the right art style for Berserk. And besides -- the last thing I'd want is for the game to remind me of those dreadful movies.

Anyway, yeah, I'm glad this game is going to cover a lot of the stuff after the Golden Age arc. Conviction arc is the best part of the series anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom