• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best cheesy 80s + 90s action movies that no one talks about?

cr0w

Old Member
airborne-movie-poster-11-x-17_2969623.jpg

51BAR7FD40L._SY445_.jpg

I used to stare longingly at this VHS box as a kid, sadly I don't think I ever got to watch it.

it's so good! and it's on youtube in full! a choice quote:

Cop: Hey kid. Why do you wear sunglasses at night?
Vince Latello: Because when you're cool, the sun shine on you 24 hours a day.

Fisher Stevens is a blast in this as the wisecracking pop culture obsessed best friend.

also i am pretty sure The Simpsons used this as inspiration for that one Treehouse of Horrors where they break into the school and it is filled w zombies.

Wolfe

The only reason I ever wanted a Game Gear:

Modo surf!

So good.

Clearly an inspiration for RE:4.

Oh god yes.

So many good suggestions in this thread. Also reminds me I was in Rasputin today and saw a Blu Ray for Deadliest Prey, straight up started laughing when I realized it was the recent sequel to Deadly Prey.

Last_boy_scout.jpg

The Last Boy Scout

Someone posted it! Best 80s movie of the 90s. Shane Black on fire. Saw it in the cinema.

Head or gut?

Sure, sure, I know... it just happened. Coulda happened to anybody. It was an accident, right? You tripped, slipped on the floor and accidentally stuck your dick in my wife. "Whoops! I'm so sorry, Mrs. H. I guess this just isn't my week."

Milo: You think you're so fuckin' cool, don't you? You think you're so fuckin' cool. Well just once, I would like to hear you scream, in pain.
Joe Hallenbeck: Play some rap music.

So much great in this thread all around.

Top Bottom