• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best communities to discuss mods?

I've been using gaf for years now, but I'm just getting started into PC gaming. I wondered if gaf had any sub sections to discuss mods for various games individually, but I haven't found one. Are there any good sites to go with people discussing mods for various games?

Hrk69

Probably Nexusmods? (Or one of the OT's here on GAF?)

Each mod om Nexusmods has it's own comment section too. Not sure if they have a full-fledged forum.

And welcome to PC gaming! There is some awesome mods out there

Last edited:

Dazraell

Moddb and NexusMods have groups and forums. Unironically, Reddit would probably be the other good place to start. Just type the name of the game and add something like "best mods" and most of the threads you will find will be on reddits focused on mods to X game. The biggest mods (like for example Beyond Skyrim or Fallout London) usually have their official Discord servers as well

Probably Nexusmods? (Or one of the OT's here on GAF?)

Each mod om Nexusmods has it's own comment section too. Not sure if they have a full-fledged forum.

And welcome to PC gaming! There is some awesome mods out there
Thank you! This shit is overwhelming lol. But I'm taking time to learn. Hopefully it gets easier from here.
Moddb and NexusMods have groups and forums. Unironically, Reddit would probably be the other good place to start. Just type the name of the game and add something like "best mods" and most of the threads you will find will be on reddits focused on mods to X game. The biggest mods (like for example Beyond Skyrim or Fallout London) usually have their official Discord servers as well
Thanks for that info. I actually have browsed reddit a bit already. I didn't know NM had forums, but I'll look out

geary

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Superkewl

Gold Member
I've been using gaf for years now, but I'm just getting started into PC gaming. I wondered if gaf had any sub sections to discuss mods for various games individually, but I haven't found one. Are there any good sites to go with people discussing mods for various games?
I would check to see if there is a specific subreddit for the game's modding community(e.g. SkyrimMods, FallotMods, etc...)

Top Bottom