• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Dark Souls memes

Bartski

Gold Member
ywLvOsg.jpg

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
i should really play demon souls on my ps5 since i actually owned the game since fing launch and i keep playing other shit instead

chigstoke

i should really play demon souls on my ps5 since i actually owned the game since fing launch and i keep playing other shit instead
I'm a bit gutted I couldn't get into the DS Remake.

Dark Souls 1,3 and Bloodborne 100% gel with me, but Demon's Souls and DS2 for whatever reason, I just didn't enjoy playing them.

You should definitely get on it though, enjoy!

Dream-Knife

Banned
I'm a bit gutted I couldn't get into the DS Remake.

Dark Souls 1,3 and Bloodborne 100% gel with me, but Demon's Souls and DS2 for whatever reason, I just didn't enjoy playing them.

You should definitely get on it though, enjoy!
Would I like it if I like DS1 and 3, but not Bloodborne?

skit_data

The first one is fucking golden, best one yet. I remember having to go look into a guide what to answer when going for the platinum because the amount of double negatives in Alvinas question makes it almost impossible to know wether it will result in joining the covenant or declining the offer and locking off all rewards

chigstoke

Would I like it if I like DS1 and 3, but not Bloodborne?
I think so, it’s pace matches that of dark souls, and the style of setting and enemies are very similar IMO. If you’ve played them two, you should have no issues in getting straight into Demon’s Souls.

My experience is probably a bit of an outlier, but I can’t see any reason why you or others wouldn’t enjoy it 👍

Top Bottom