• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best golf games on the Switch

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
I was looking for a fun golf game on the Switch which has a career mode and keeps track of stats and course records and such. The Switch Sports golf game seems to be very bare bones and only says your record on a course, once you enter that course to play. Mario Golf is a bit too over the top. I really liked the Hot Shot Golf games and Everybody's Golf on the PS4.

Are there any really deep golf games on the Switch (either cartoony or realistic)?

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
If you liked Hot Shots check this out from the same devs. Spiritual successor from the same devs.

I think Sony owns the Hot Shots IP but this is basically a Demon Souls —-> Dark Souls situation.
Hmm...I missed that. I will check that out. Have you played it? Does it have a career?

T-0800

Kacho

If you liked Hot Shots check this out from the same devs. Spiritual successor from the same devs.

I think Sony owns the Hot Shots IP but this is basically a Demon Souls —-> Dark Souls situation.
wtf I never knew this. Wonder if it’s any good.

Top Bottom