• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best highschool yearbook quote of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EaJgYvq.jpg

http://www.complex.com/music/2013/06/the-most-gangsta-yearbook-quote-to-ever-exist?r=mobre

A friend had to explain it to me before I read the link ;(

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
At first I was like is she is going to make Glow in the Dark Meth a house hold product!

Back in highschool one of my friends and his girlfriend tried to lose their virginity. But it wouldnt fit. That guy asked another friend of mine about his situation and my friend told him, "If it doesn't fit, force it." as a joke. That then became the first guy's yearbook quote.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Back in highschool one of my friends and his girlfriend tried to lose their virginity. But it wouldnt fit. That guy asked another friend of mine about his situation and my friend told him, "If it doesn't fit, force it." as a joke. That then became the first guy's yearbook quote.

Does he work for Double Helix now?

Sky Chief

There was a guy in my boarding school who was 20 when he graduated and he used to sit in the hallway and grab random girls as they passed and spank their bottoms. His yearbook quote was
[Name of School] was great, there were lots of young girls and I had a spanking good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom