• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best highschool yearbook quote of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked no one posted the Legend of Zelda yearbook quote. I see it on Tumblr at least once a day. Ironically I don't have the picture on hand.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
IxRWan9l.jpg

This is amazing.

My high school didn't let us do senior quotes. Robbed.

On another note, that was eight years ago. I'm old.

My High School yearbook blurb beside my senior year photo was "Voted most likely to win a free vacation in beautiful Milhaven Penitentiary." and the quote was "Spark it up!"... The Seventies were pretty weird, really, and so were my high school years...

...and you're not old. I'm forced to admit that I'm getting there, however...

Reading these almost makes me wish I didn't graduate early.

Of course, my high school yearbook quote would probably be something stupid like "Just according to keikaku. (Translator note: Keikaku means plan)"

Syrinx

My senior quote was courtesy of the sound life advice of George Carlin (though the fuckheads in Yearbook Journalism forgot to attribute the quote to him despite me clearly crediting him)- "Always try not to get killed."

I'd pick a different Carlin quote if I could do it over again.

I had some pretty good ideas for Yearbook quotes but sadly we didn't get the chance to have any for my High School.

What a shame.

i love the ones that interact with each other.

"gyp" means a cheat or a swindle.

"gypsy" are stereotypically known to be cheaters/swindlers.

"Gyp" is like saying "Jap." It is racist and offensive.

Strange that "Jap" got turned into a slur, since it's just short for Japanese. It's like calling a British person a "Brit".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom