• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best music to play Geometry Wars to...

VerTiGo

Banned
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
You can stream tracks from your PC using Windows Media Connect.

I have music streaming ability currently with my Xbox 360 using the watered down Service Pack 2 features... so I'm asking if I can use custom soundtracks that way.

Dr_Cogent

Banned
VerTiGo said:
I have music streaming ability currently with my Xbox 360 using the watered down Service Pack 2 features... so I'm asking if I can use custom soundtracks that way.

Uh, I'm not sure what you mean by Service Pack 2 features.

You can have custom soundtracks. Create one using Winamp, save it to the disk, make sure it's in one of your share folders. Voila. Custom soundtrack. I can't remember what section it is when browsing on the Xbo 360. Is it called Saved Playlists?

VerTiGo

Banned
Dr_Cogent said:
Uh, I'm not sure what you mean by Service Pack 2 features.

You can have custom soundtracks. Create one using Winamp, save it to the disk, make sure it's in one of your share folders. Voila. Custom soundtrack. I can't remember what section it is when browsing on the Xbo 360. Is it called Saved Playlists?

I know you cannot create saved playlists without a HDD from the console itself. Umm, I didn't even know Geowars has a custom soundtrack feature.. unless it doesn't.

jet1911

VerTiGo said:
I know you cannot create saved playlists without a HDD from the console itself. Umm, I didn't even know Geowars has a custom soundtrack feature.. unless it doesn't.

Every game can have a custom soudtrack. Just press the guide buton on the controller. ;)

_Angelus_

Banned
So you can choose your own songs from your hard drive with Geometry Wars? Here I was thinking that wasn't possible with the arcade games from the market place...very nice.

Guess I'll try some buttrock(!!!!) by adding Sega Rally tunes.
Or...Oh shit,OH SHIT.... STREETS OF RAGE..... ................ .................... ........................

:)

Top Bottom