• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best song to listen to while driving a car at night

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
So I just finished 200km drive and I was delighted to listen DJ set rom one of my buddies, Markus Schulz in Bloom 2020:

(timestamped)

While at night it creates really amazing atmosphere and I totaly did not give a fuck about speed limit, because it was empty on the highway.

Honorable mentios to the Photographer:

What is your favorite music while driving?

Soltype

Lately been listening to eurobeat while driving.I used to put on 80s melancholy pop at night to chill out.Old VGM used to be on my night drive rotation too, I think it was a nostalgia thing.

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned

Cars, by Gary Numan.

I remember when I was 8 I locked myself inside my mom's car in the garage during a blackout in the whole neighborhood. It was pitch black and I had nothing to do so I went to the car to listen to the radio. Cars started playing and it was magical.

Last edited:

DESTROYA

Mub8bpT.gif

GAMETA

Banned
Going back home after club/party with your girl:

Driving alone in the city, 3AM:

Driving with folks on the road, gotta stay awake:

btw, I'm 31 and don't have a license or a car, I know shit about best songs to listen to while driving at night :/

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned

those moments where the conversation drifts and you are staring down endless highway in a state of reposeful contemplation

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Going back home after club/party with your girl:

Driving alone in the city, 3AM:

Driving with folks on the road, gotta stay awake:

btw, I'm 31 and don't have a license or a car, I know shit about best songs to listen to while driving at night :/

Don't worry I obtained my licence last year, after liver transplant. Before that, yeah no, I was too invested in drinking. I am also 31.

Top Bottom