• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best variants of bad/overused memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

23qwerty

UYDHwqa.gif

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I feel like dat boi is kinda pointless, like you can't really insert it into anything unlike say, doge or loss

Chuckie

I get dat boi but what's with the loss.jpg stuff? I missed it and don't understand the litten image

Loss was that Ctrl-Alt-Del comic where the girl suffers a miscarriage.

That comic was hated so much that it became a meme. It also became 'stylized'. The comic is divided in four panels (like a cross) in the first quarter it shows one stripe (representing that dude), in the second and third it shows two stripes (that dude and a nurse, that dude and the doctor) and in the fourth one standing stripe and one lying (that dude and his girl)

If you look carefully at the stripes on the face of that.... pokemon thingy... it has the stripes of the loss comic on its head.

JoeNut

Memes move too fast for me, i have no idea what the reference to dat boi or what loss.jpg is?!

Is there some sort of meme news to subscribe to that gives me daily meme updates? lmao

People need to not explain loss.jpg. I want it to act as the next Kilroy was here or Stussy S. A meme that in decades we draw on things, but cannot explain its origin.

Chuckie

People need to not explain loss.jpg. I want it to act as the next Kilroy was here or Stussy S. A meme that in decades we draw on things, but cannot explain its origin.

That's almost impossible these days. We will never have great mysteries like that again.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I laugh too hard at reddit.com/r/coaxedintoasnafu at times.

That being said, I've never found Dat Boi to be in any way fucking funny. Like I never liked Doge or Pepe, I at least like these things to have context.

Markster

Loss was that Ctrl-Alt-Del comic where the girl suffers a miscarriage.

That comic was hated so much that it became a meme. It also became 'stylized'. The comic is divided in four panels (like a cross) in the first quarter it shows one stripe (representing that dude), in the second and third it shows two stripes (that dude and a nurse, that dude and the doctor) and in the fourth one standing stripe and one lying (that dude and his girl)

If you look carefully at the stripes on the face of that.... pokemon thingy... it has the stripes of the loss comic on its head.

That is astonishingly abstract.

dity

Can someone explain to me what's so funny about loss?

I just don't get it.
I had a big long post here, but I deleted it. I'm just gonna say "you gotta know CAD". Explaining CAD is like explaining all of Marvel from the very beginning. It's not worth it.

As someone who read CAD when Loss happened, I still find it hilarious to this very day. It'll never not get a chuckle. Making a video game reference comic serious just doesn't work, especially when you run out of ideas and use miscarriage to eject out of the serious plotline no one but you the author wanted to read.

Can someone explain to me what's so funny about loss?

I just don't get it.

Personally, loss.jpg isn't very funny. What's funny is the different ways people manage to represent the comic in everything from line drawings to math equations to making loss.jpg out of loss.jpg comics. It's almost an artform at this point hiding loss into stuff.

EDIT: Like this:
5a8.png

Personally, loss.jpg isn't very funny. What's funny is the different ways people manage to represent the comic in everything from line drawings to math equations to making loss.jpg out of loss.jpg comics. It's almost an artform at this point hiding loss into stuff.

EDIT: Like this:
5a8.png
Holy shit! Call an ambulance

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Captain America meme is pretty hilarious if they don't use the "Hail <stuff>" dialog and if they actually put some effort into editing it rather than slapping a pic over Captain America.

CjzPDetUYAE1i6b.jpg

Cjytx5vXEAE6vT2.jpg

CjyjU8gXAAQZlpP.jpg

CjyNIdWWYAAPmju.jpg

Cjwj7z_VAAAS4MX.jpg

Cjv77mvWUAAElDQ.jpg

Cjv59UkW0AEsVI6.jpg

CjvvKDoWgAEhlCy.jpg

9c1.jpg

a8c.jpg

d93.jpg

Status