• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best way to charge PSP/DS without power?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I could get a car charger, but I don't wanna drain my car battery too much, unless I could get away with charging it and still be able to start my car :D

Pelican made a portable battery charger, but the one I had gotten does not work after just a week, so i'm kinda reluctant to purchase another one.

It looks like I might be without power for a couple days, with nothing to do so I figured i'd investigate now.

cvxfreak

For the PSP, you might wanna get a second battery and just recharge them both to the max before you're without power. Or, maybe those big power hubs that work with PCs in case of a power outage work well?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
CVXFREAK said:
For the PSP, you might wanna get a second battery and just recharge them both to the max before you're without power. Or, maybe those big power hubs that work with PCs in case of a power outage work well?

Hmm, I did just recently get a fair sized power backup, I wonder if it would last several hours with a low draw?

Spencerr

Banned
Suikoguy said:
I could get a car charger, but I don't wanna drain my car battery too much, unless I could get away with charging it and still be able to start my car :D

Pelican made a portable battery charger, but the one I had gotten does not work after just a week, so i'm kinda reluctant to purchase another one.

It looks like I might be without power for a couple days, with nothing to do so I figured i'd investigate now.

I was thinking about this too. With DS being online with Mario Kart DS, the battery life is going to be a lot shorter. I was considering getting a car charger but didn't know how much strain it'd put on the car battery. Maybe not that much if I just do it while driving.

Top Bottom