• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

bestfriend/roommate just threw down 2grand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...for a fucking glass dining room table complete with the ugliest looking chairs i've ever seen.

"do you like it?"

"..."

"well?"

"i'll eat on it, if that's what you're asking..."

and the chairs do this puffy thing on the back. looks like one of the shirts an actress wears that splits right down the middle of her chest. oh well, as long as she keeps the food coming, it's all good!

anyway....to the real meat of the post. i want a new tv. hdtv, specificially. what is the best one i can get at say, best buy, for 3k or so? and what's this "DLP HDTV" shit i always see, now?

it's all so confusing to me.

Fusebox

Banned
Best thing to do is walk into a TV store and ask to see the different display technologies side-by-side.

And I bought a coffee table for a grand the other day so I'm in no position to judge your mate.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I could never spend that much on a table. All the furniture I have purchased has been that cheap stuff that comes in boxes, then you have to put it together yourself. Everything else was left over from the house. I never understood how my mom would pay $30+ just for a pillow...its a damn pillow!

AeroGod

Friends are stupid. My friend just dropped like $2500 on a fucking GPS. I ask WHY? He doesnt work in any industry where he would need it nor does he travel alot. Stupid people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom