• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda has an unnanounced game releasing this year

Tregard

Soothsayer

tenor.gif

Plum

I'm willing to bet it's a port/remaster of some kind. Maybe one that could be revealed in the inevitable upcoming Nintendo Direct. Maybe it could be Fallout
for the Nintendo Switch.

Archtreyz

I bet it's just gonna be revealed this year, not coming out. Could be wrong though. Bethesda doesn't make bad games though, so I'll buy whatever they're selling.

Tigress

Idk what to believe...

If it does, or soon, its probably just a port. New Vegas Remastered or Fallout 4 Switch is my guess. It's all I can think that they would do.

I will buy it in a heartbeat if it is NV remastered. It'll push me over into buying a switch if it is nv on a switch. And I'll throw money at the screen if they announce another obsidian made Fallout even though they lost a lot of the writers (though is Pete Hines a hire of Bethesda softworks or Bethesda Game Studios? Cause if it is the latter I doubt he'd be posting anything about an obsidian made Fallout).

Hell, if I get a switch I'd buy Fallout 4 for it. But I would love a New Vegas for my PS4.

Jawmuncher

Probably just meant an unannounced game to be revealed this year. Unless it's a small title like a really bare bones port or mobile title. No company would release a title with so little time to market it.

I suspect it may be the rumoured Game of Thrones title. Assuming it exists, and they want to release it around season 8 coming out, then I imagine it would be revealed pretty soon. Other than that, I also expect we could see Fallout 4 for the Switch and also a New Vegas style Fallout spin off.

Doom 3 RPG? I've been waiting for years.
ID was doing some cool stuff in the mobile space, like, 7 years ago. I'd love to see more of that.

Probably just meant an unannounced game to be revealed this year. Unless it's a small title like a really bare bones port or mobile title. No company would release a title with so little time to market it.

Fallout 4 was announced on June 2, 2015 and released on November 10, 2015. It's not outside of Bethesda's marketing strategy to release a game really quickly after it's announced.

I will buy it in a heartbeat if it is NV remastered. It'll push me over into buying a switch if it is nv on a switch. And I'll throw money at the screen if they announce another obsidian made Fallout even though they lost a lot of the writers (though is Pete Hines a hire of Bethesda softworks or Bethesda Game Studios? Cause if it is the latter I doubt he'd be posting anything about an obsidian made Fallout).

Hell, if I get a switch I'd buy Fallout 4 for it. But I would love a New Vegas for my PS4.

I already have a switch, but I'd get New Vegas day 1...Although, I'd hope for some type of mod support, as I like the bullet damage turned up a lot, as everything feels like a bullet sponge.

One can dream.

daveo42

Banned
Skyrim Library:
Now you can read all the books in Skyrim and previous Elder Scrolls games in one of a number of interesting homes and settings in the Elder Scrolls Universe. Coming to PS4/X1/PC December 2017 with VR versions to be released in early 2018. Includes full mod support. Preorder now for the Gold Lettering and Serif, and San Serif DLCs.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
A small game, mobile game or a port for sure, there's no way a new big game like Skyrim or Fallout will be announced so late.

Speely

Banned
Maybe Elder Scrolls Legends for Switch. That's minor enough for such a small window of announcement to release.

Edit: beaten!

ymgve

Switch does not have the power to run Fallout 4 in its current form. If they decide to port it, it will be a severely downgraded version.

Top Bottom