• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Better Console to keep for fighting games?

Fighting Games: Which console should I keep and turn into a fighting setup?

• PS4

Votes: 40 51.9%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Build a PC

Votes: 26 33.8%

• Total voters

Tschumi

i could be wrong but i believe i read somewhere that my PS Vita is a home to fighting games. I wouldn't know because I don't really know about them, but yeah. As it stands though, I believe ps4 is the way to go from the selections you've provided.

silentstorm

I'll probably buy a Series X if they do make another. It's the only fighter I've fully enjoyed this gen other than Street Fighter V.
It probably depends on how well it sold, doesn't help that the Xbox One was the distant third, it did come to PC, but it doesn't seem like it got big there.

But it would be really cool and one hell of an exclusive of sorts if they announced a sequel.
The Xbox D-pad is garbage for fighting games.
Apparently the new controller has a much better Dpad and it's much more comfortable than it looks, but i haven't actually tried a Xbox Series controller, just that according to some people, it's the first Xbox controller with an actually good Dpad, if that true, it's about time, but it took Microsoft four tries to get it right.

Top Bottom