• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beverly Hills Cop (4): Axel F. first teaser (Netflix)

Power Pro

Didn't they film like an entire TV movie that involved Axel's son, but Eddie Murphy still appeared in it, and it was so bad that they shelved it?

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
Lethal Finale directed by Mel Gibson straight to Max is supposed to be happening still.
Written by Richard Donner and they were going to film it in 2021 but then Donner died.

It's apparently them dealing with Butters' kid who's now grown up and a cop.

Last edited:

T8SC

le-flic-de-beverly-hills-4-gif-576409711a5bb.gif

jason10mm

Gold Member
I'm on the fence if I should watch BHC 1&2 first and potentially ruin this flick by having a fresh comparison or just watch it and then go back and relive Eddie's glory days.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Idk, I haven't liked any of Eddie's movies since he returned to acting. Coming 2 America in particular was just awful.

I heard that the Dolemite movie was decent but I tried watching it and couldn't get into it because he didn't even TRY to sound like Rudy Ray Moore.

Dolemite is a banger.

I get you, but in the end it wouldn’t have worked doing an entire movie mimicking someone else’s voice.

Power Pro

It looks like a lot of nostalgia bait, but it also looks good enough to give a watch. I'm excited to see how it turns out. Murphy really dipping into that fountain of youth lol

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Not a single joke in that trailer.
Did they forget that Beverly Hills Cop is supposed to be a comedy?
Either they are saving all the jokes for the movie, or it's so baren, they can't use anything.
It's not supposed to be a comedy?

Top Bottom