• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bieber: hopefully Anne Frank would have been a belieber

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a terrible thing to say from a man who's clearly uneducated. When his fanbase is done with him, we'll thankfully never have to hear stupid comments from him again.

Geido

I just hope this stupidity doesn't rub of on his millions of fans.

I live in The Netherlands and happened to have a birthday party in the same city as his concert. Didn't know it at first, but then the entire train I was taking there filled up with 14 year old girls.

There was even a guy, about 20-21 years old, he had a wristband on. Couldn't read what it said at first, but then he moved his arm. 'I Love Justin Bieber'... My head almost exploded.

Then when I took the last train home, the entire train filled up with 14 year olds again en the conductor even dubbed this train The Bieber Express over the intercom. I've never had a stranger, scarier or funnier trainride in my life.

But anyway, it's a pretty stupid remark, but it doesn't really come from a bad place I think. He's just on the fasttrack of ending up as MJ.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
He's just on the fasttrack of ending up as MJ.
He wishes he ended up like MJ. That man may have been mad as a hatter but he made some really good, original music and some excellent videos too.

What will Bieber leave behind as his legacy when all is said and done?

I am, actually. Dude is dumber than a pile of rocks but he has a massive following because he knows how to run autotune.

That's what makes it so funny.

"Oh the words of Bieber make me weep for humanity, why oh why must we live in a world where teenage pop stars say badly worded innocent remarks.

I'm scared about the future of my planet because such ignorant brute has a following.

What about the repercussions of such blasphemy? Surely it will bring upon another war, millions of lives lost because the Bieber don't respect"

Like Justin Bieber is the president of the United States or something.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is just bringing zen back to the world after his masterful troll of TMZ, we're back to were we started now.

.GqueB.

Banned
I just hope this stupidity doesn't rub of on his millions of fans.

I live in The Netherlands and happened to have a birthday party in the same city as his concert. Didn't know it at first, but then the entire train I was taking there filled up with 14 year old girls.

There was even a guy, about 20-21 years old, he had a wristband on. Couldn't read what it said at first, but then he moved his arm. 'I Love Justin Bieber'... My head almost exploded.

Then when I took the last train home, the entire train filled up with 14 year olds again en the conductor even dubbed this train The Bieber Express over the intercom. I've never had a stranger, scarier or funnier trainride in my life.

But anyway, it's a pretty stupid remark, but it doesn't really come from a bad place I think. He's just on the fasttrack of ending up as MJ.

...oh no this is terrible.

Demon Ice

Banned
That's what makes it so funny.

"Oh the words of Bieber make me weep for humanity, why oh why must we live in a world where teenage pop stars say badly worded innocent remarks.

I'm scared about the future of my planet because such ignorant brute has a following.

What about the repercussions of such blasphemy? Surely it will bring upon another war, millions of lives lost because the Bieber don't respect"

Like Justin Bieber is the president of the United States or something.

Please, strawman harder. It's hilarious.

soepje

On the topic of Bieber, why do so many people write it as Beiber?
Is it just a common spelling mistake, or did miss something since the beginning of Bieber?

While i won't deny that the kid is a moron of the highest degree, everything he says is publicized and I'm sure when most of us were 19 we said and did some pretty stupid shit that we're glad nobody heard or saw.

I got accepted into and started University, I got my first girlfriend, I lived on my own, I never got drunk and I was one of the best of my year.

Most people at that age are just about equal to an adult, and are capable of making adult decisions because you've passed puberty. Perhaps Justin's comments are just a result of his delayed puberty, but I don't know many 19 year olds who acted anything like Justin.

Scribble

On the topic of Bieber, why do so many people write it as Beiber?
Is it just a common spelling mistake, or did miss something since the beginning of Bieber?

It's probably a common spelling mistake, because it's pronounced 'Beeber' instead of 'Buyber'

Salsa

.. what's tasteless about this?

it's stupid and funny, lighten up. I think he knows what he's doing, not like he's saying harmful things on purpose

what's funny is how everyone loses his shit over everything he does, meh

it's stupid and funny, lighten up. I think he knows what he's doing, not like he's saying harmful things on purpose

It's Gaf being a Drama Queen. I can't imagine anyone actually getting offended by this. And I mean really offended, not Internet "outrage".

Stet

Banned
The fact that people are actually outraged by this is almost as hilarious as the antics of Bieber himself.

Can we stop with the faux-outrage-outrage? It's like someone says "yikes, that's a little myopic" and everyone assumes they're outraged over it.

Justin Bieber tweets about visiting the holocaust museum...

"Man you know, I'd love to have performed for those people in those camps, brighten their day up." #holocaustbelieber

I, too, am completely unoffended by this and I am neither a fan of Bieber's music or general attitude. Some people are so quick on the trigger. It's kind of disappointing, albeit expected.

bort

people are getting so mad at bieber but I've seen a lot of people making nazi jokes and acting like "hey bieber said he hopes she was a fan! I think this gives me the right to make a joke about nazis!"

some people in this thread seem to be having that very same problem.

Not really a problem, just reminiscing over how embarrassing I could be (or a major jackass at his age), and just wonder how he will look back, then realize, he has no idea what is bad self image or good self image.

Young teen girls and such will always listen and idolize shit like Bieber, they will realize at one point that "yeah, that I bought everything from a Bieber toothbrush to a real life size doll" but if it wasn't him it would be someone else, we've just moved away from the boybands now to it just being one guy.

He might have a huge ego and come off as a cock (even if that isn't even the case here unless you are just looking to be offended by everything), so would I if I could bang half of the chicks on this earth with ease. Deal with it.

I am not offended by much, but do you even think that this guy even thinks before he does something stupid, and yes I am offended by him using Anne Frank as a media ploy for himself, or whatever reason he uses for it.........Anne Frank is a serious piece of history, that is there to remind us how vile humans can be and I doubt I will ever be ok with someone laughing something like that off. (this next part is in my opinion) But your bolded statement does come across as you wanting to put me in my place as a unreasonable person. I am as sarcastic (or even more) then the next person and love cracking the jokes, but I do have a limit.

I suppose good on that guy, he is living his dream? If his dream is to be a crass person who does not pay attention to what he does.

Wow at all of the don't hate the player mentality going on in this thread (in my opinion).....but I suppose I should just not pay attention to all of it, it will all go away eventually.

Nakayumi

Ugh, this fucking kid...

Sure, everyone makes an insensitive remark from time to time. We don't always have to be politically correct and uptight. BUT, one should be expected to have a little modesty and respect when visiting a place like that, no matter whether it's Bieber, Obama or the Pope. What a dick.

Also, this:

untitled-1wekmo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom