• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

PdSNV0J.png

Premiere is a 2-hour episode on June 22nd this year + a 1 hour episode on June 23rd. Like the past few years this thread will have UNMARKED SPOILERS for the live feeds.
No Battle of the Block!

sq7w91S.png

3lGeukF.jpg

26XKx7o.jpg

WMxJjiF.jpg

Cast bios

House tour and cast interviews

Houseguests. 4 are returning as regular houseguests. While they are in teams, they aren't coaches.

Category Four
vaOPbYZ.png

Team Unicorn
PUJyvLw.png

Freakazoids
D2K052O.png

Big Sister
OZgxKDA.png

The male cast is a disappointment but Paulie, Jozea, and Paul under the right conditions could get it. Victor sounds like an asshole already lol

cory64

Yes, they're locked on CBS right now. The third party interviews should be later this week.

Victor - Survivor reject.
Tiffany - Potential, but the Vanessa connection is worrying
Michelle - Filler.
Natalie - "This is the house?" Oh honey, no.
Jozea - Awesome!
Corey - Filler.
Glenn - Yes! Feels like it's been ages since we've had a HG like this.
Bronte - I can't with her personality but she be decent
Zakiyah - Delightful. Early favorite.
Paul - Hmm, I don't see it for him.
Paulie - Maybe. Cody wasn't the brightest bulb so...
Bridgette - Oh dear. She's not ready for this.

Jozea: Probably one of the most tolerably gay men we've had in a while. No self-hate, just that BB has a tendency to cast men that are overly, and likely forcefully, living up to certain stereotypes. It's nice to see someone that's a little more down to earth by the looks of it. Attractive level: 4

Michelle: She seems innocent enough. I don't really like when people describe themselves as quirky, and I didn't really even see that trait in her interview with Jeff. Most average female in the bunch.

Corey: He said he'd rather lose and be loved than win and be hated. Jeff should have throat punched him for that answer. Also, his personality is vanilla as hell. His only redeeming quality will be that baseball physique. Attractive level: 8

Natalie: YES. I am here for her all the way. She's hot, has a fun personality, and will likely comfortably get into jury with a pink life vest.

Bronte: She is so cute and bubbly. Her test in past HGs is God awful, and she's going to get annoying fast if she uses math puns in every DR sessions. That being said, I really want her to have a mass breakdown. Can you imagine her voice screeching in pain, yelling at someone to leave her alone? Please don't let her be first boot.

Paul: Goodbye. Attractive level: 1

Zakiyah: This is my favourite girl, and she has a lot of potential to be an entertaining HG. Hopefully she realizes that black girls are always targeted early without a viable reason, so she should have her guard up and makes friend as soon as possible. Like Mama Dae kept saying after she left the house, keep the emotions and shade for the DR. At least for those first few weeks.

Glenn: He said that he has a big mouth, and I love that. Plus, he's FIFTY. They finally casted another old person without any agenda behind their potential character development. I think he's going to be really entertaining, and will probably make it quite far in the game. Attractive level: 0, obviously.

Victor: Read Corey. Attractive level: 3

Tiffany: I've read about her stints in online reality gaming, and she sounds like a solid player. It will be interesting to see how she plays the game in comparison to her sister. I have high hopes for Tiffany.

Paulie: KING! My summer crush. Attractive level: 10

BBBridgette: She reminds me of someone that could have been a famous comedian in the 90s. or Bjork. Either way, I like her and hope she doesn't get booted during her impending week 1 BOTB nominee position. Bubbly, cute, and can probably put a fire under someone when need be.

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the case. I'm looking forward to the premiere/feeds!

Helen Shivers

Neo Member
This can't be real.

Her brilliant math skills are real, she had to use her fingers to find the correct answer. She is working on a doctorate as well.

Zakiyah and Tiffany are my faves for now, no way Tiff or Paulie are going to be able to hide who they're related to though.

UberTag

The rumor in the other OT is
up to 8 returnees.
The folks over at Survivor Sucks seem to have settled on the twist for the season being
a hybrid of Season 11's cliques and Season 14's coaches with Frank, James, Nicole and Da'Vonne each acting as a defacto coach/leader for their respective clique

cory64

If this is everyone then it's looking like another BB16, which I don't think I have the patience for. Hoping for coaches.

cory64

I'll take people with strong opinions like Glenn and Michelle over bland mactors. Helps the show to stay closer to its social experiment origins.

Bye? This is perfect.

You know there is going to be at least one far left-wing HG that is going to butt heads with him right off the mat, maybe Tiffany or Bronte or Jozea, or
Da'Vonne
. We learned from Jerry that these old men seem to throw caution to the wind when they hear something from a youngling they don't like, and just pop off. This is going to be GOOD. Let them duke it out, let their political views dramatically divide the house.

Can we get receipts for these types of claims?
https://imgur.com/a/RNhOM#AHk4wgV

Is it surprising? He listed "taking sick bro pics" as one of his hobbies.

Yes it will be gold for the feeds. Not sure how much of that CBS will want to show though.
They are competing against the olympics this year, so they might not mind stirring up some controversy. It won't be hard to do either, since Trump seems to be a popular topic and lots of people enjoy hating on him. Plus, CBS has a liberal bias, so they wouldn't mind airing a quick clock or two. I feel like they've been trying to get some kind of political thing going by having people discuss their views during their key segment (ie. Joey) but nothing has really become of it these past few seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom