• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

Farsi

Paul and Jess just had a one one one after the fight and it sounds like Jess told Paul excatly what the Hex was because Paul just told Raven and Matt exactly what the Hex was and he was correct on all the details. WTF JESS!?! Paul just stole Dan's misting abilities and used it on Jess.

This house is dumb y'all.

lmao
Jess should of made a deal with Paul instead of calling it out to the house and isolating themselves again, now Elena is joining Paul's group and separating herself from Cody&Jess&Mark. Josh is kissing Elena's ass so hard right now. It's hilarious. The entire house is going against them for sure now.

Farsi

The feeds are amazing right now.
Josh is going absolutely insane with the pots and pans he's singing jumping up on the couches ranting about Mark and Cody. He says they're not gonna be sleeping tonight.

MisterHero

I'd actually respect Paul if tonight wasn't about gameplay but
stealing their opponents' girlfriends. Even I find that a little funny

netguy503

Noms are already made, what does jess lose by letting them know what her power is. If anything it should scare everybody else into worrying that they'll be on the block.

Chaos works in her favor imo.

If Jess and Cody had waited to have that convo until after Veto Paul and his gang would of worked to keep the noms the same, noms would of been kept the same at the ceremony, then you tell Paul about the power because you have nothing to lose as you have to use it anyway and there is nothing to lose and you would stick it to Paul as he really did waste his HOH. Telling him now allows him to play in Veto and replace a person with someone who won't waste his HOH if him or his side wins it thus not wasting his HOH.

Understand now?

netguy503

no, mark should go home. he physically touched another houseguest in a way that could've turned into more violence. it needs to either be zero tolerance or you let them fight. no inbetween

it's great entertainment though

He also needed to be restrained quite a bit or something more would of happened.

If Mark doesn't get sent home, that's a big oversight on BB's part IMHO.

MisterHero

no, mark should go home. he physically touched another houseguest in a way that could've turned into more violence. it needs to either be zero tolerance or you let them fight. no inbetween
lol and sleep deprivation and conspiring to taking advantage of him being on slop isn't harmful either

he wasn't the only one, come on

Jasper

Jessica is now threatening to "expose" Josh as she says he's acted "inappropriately".

I'm assuming she's talking about the allegations that he was peeking at Raven when she was showering.

Farsi

I've seen every season but I'm going to need a reminder.
13 mnutes until After Dark. Hope shit is still going on.

Bad news, DR told
Josh
that
he
can't bait anyone into a fight. They told
him
to chill out. Atleast that's what
Josh
was vaguely explaining right now before
he
was cut to fish.

netguy503

lol and sleep deprivation and conspiring to taking advantage of him being on slop isn't harmful either

he wasn't the only one, come on

you can do all those things on reality TV. Physical violence is always where they draw the line on these shows.

If Jess and Cody had waited to have that convo until after Veto Paul and his gang would of worked to keep the noms the same, noms would of been kept the same at the ceremony, then you tell Paul about the power because you have nothing to lose as you have to use it anyway and there is nothing to lose and you would stick it to Paul as he really did waste his HOH. Telling him now allows him to play in Veto and replace a person with someone who won't waste his HOH if him or his side wins it thus not wasting his HOH.

Understand now?

Paul is playing Veto regardless, I don't see a scenario where this was a bad move. All that matters is Jess and Cody are safe this week. If Jess or Cody win POV, they can take either one down. Who would Paul put up, Mark is safe, Elena? Big deal. Jess will still use her power and save both. Everybody will be shitting bricks because it'll be three of Paul's crew up. The chaos will bring new alliances.

That's how I see it.

Farsi

Talk about ever lasting love
Cody just came in the same room where Christmas and Jess having a talk, took his bag and moved out of Jessica's room.

Jasper

It seems like Paul and Christmas are tag-teaming to get Jessica to NOT use the Hex this week - resulting in Cody being evicted.

netguy503

Jody is breaking up, after a semi-proposal too

;_;

I missed the breakup? :(

No way this doesn't make broadcast even if a very edited way. This changes the house dynamics in several ways and non-feeders will be lost otherwise. And CBS is a TV network and thus loves things that bring in ratings for them.

Psykoboy2

Is this what you saw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArnDwbo6OOM

Guess they will no doubt show it now as it's on their official youtube.

I <3 Josh. Can we have him on another season please?

Josh for what he brings to the show, I agree. Lots of drama from that guy. But personally, I can't stand him. Very much the type who can dish it out but can't take it. Boasts and brags and flaunts and taunts when he's safe. Cries rivers when he's nominated.

Farsi

Is this what you saw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArnDwbo6OOM

Guess they will no doubt show it now as it's on their official youtube.

I <3 Josh. Can we have him on another season please?

Cody is making "victim noises". He's crying right now. LOL

No, that was yesterday before the eviction

This is the new one from tonight
https://twitter.com/prejuryflop/status/891142938889252864

Mark just admitted to Josh he broke him, and Mark tried to apologize, Josh told him his apology was shit.

I love Josh too, he's just amazing feeds. Amazing entertainment.

netguy503

Cody is making "victim noises". He's crying right now on the feeds. LOL This night just keeps on giving. This night alone covered my costs of the live feeds for the summer.

Jessica- "The money I get from this show is going toward buying me a straight jacket." LOL

mreddie

giphy.gif

MisterHero

What frustrates me is that there is half the house just sitting and letting it happen.

Does anyone really think someone like Raven or Matt should be there over people who at least try to make big moves? I mean, Cody is a baaaad player, but no one is even thinking about going against Paul or even anyone else.

"But they're playing the game by letting him do the work!". Most of Paul's work is manipulating his minions into staying his minions. Riiiiiigghhht

Socivol

What frustrates me is that there is half the house just sitting and letting it happen.

Does anyone really think someone like Raven or Matt should be there over people who at least try to make big moves? I mean, Cody is a baaaad player, but no one is even thinking about going against Paul or even anyone else.

"But they're playing the game by letting him do the work!". Most of Paul's work is manipulating his minions into staying his minions. Riiiiiigghhht

Matt and Raven are completely useless. Everyone except Paul and Kevin have played such a piss poor game this season.

MisterHero

Kevin's social game is incredible, he's my favorite Old Person Houseguest ever.

but someone's going to (or has?) catch him playing both "sides"

Daria

i'm sure they have, paul being maybe the closest to him, but he's almost always safe during weeks because he doesn't ruffle any feathers. he's like josh and will go whichever way the wind blows

Koomaster

Wow, so the house has lost it's collective mind tonight. I want to know how much of this ends up on the show? :D

Yeah surprised how much I love Kevin honestly. His social game is 100% slick too. I'm sure he'll eventually get caught and there are of course bigger targets in the meantime, so hope he's able to ride for a while still.

Jasper

WTF Jason?

Jason about Jessica:

"If you turned her inside out, she'd look like a porcupine with all the dicks on her that have been in her."

Jasper

So Cody has decided he's going to try and win the POV and to give it to Jessica (even though they are both nominated).

He also intends on being mean to her all week so that Jessica will hate him even more and won't use the Hex on him - therefore he will be evicted.

He is a mess right now and just wants to go home.

Paul and Chistmas played Jessica so good. This is exactly what they want - to trick Jessica into thinking she has a shot of doing well in this game but only if Cody is out of the house.

Jessica was also dumb enough to tell Christmas everything about the Hex, and Christmas has already told Paul - so now they know exactly how the temptation works.

netguy503

So Cody has decided he's going to try and win the POV and to give it to Jessica (even though they are both nominated).

He also intends on being mean to her all week so that Jessica will hate him even more and won't use the Hex on him - therefore he will be evicted.

He is a mess right now and just wants to go home.

Paul and Chistmas played Jessica so good. This is exactly what they want - to trick Jessica into thinking she has a shot of doing well in this game but only if Cody is out of the house.

Jessica was also dumb enough to tell Christmas everything about the Hex, and Christmas has already told Paul - so now they know exactly how the temptation works.

You do know how to use spoilers right? It's very easy.

And you got some things wrong.....

Cody told Mark in that conversation that he would only be mean to Jess if he knew she was using her power to save him.

Before the one on one with Christmas, Jess and Payl already had a talk where the Hex was detailed. In fact, even before that, Jess and Cody had a talk with them in the HOH room/ about the power and that's how this whole night got started. Once Christmas told Paul, he already understood the Hex power hours before.

Farsi

2 hours ago it was turmoil for one particular fan favorite showmance

but now that seems to be fixed because Cody and Jessica ARE BACK TOGETHER Jessica tells Cody she wants to use the hex, make sure they're both safe and next week go all out in the HoH competition. They hug it out and now instead of going to socialize with the rest of the house they do what they do best. Go back in bed and isolate themselves.

MisterHero

I hate Paul. I'm sick of BB bringing back vets and the game twists are solely used to keep the vets safe.
I fucking hate him and his tactics but he's the only one playing besides Kevin and possibly Christmas (with her limitations).

The latter 2 are the only ones I think could survive against Paul in a Final 2. If I was in the jury, I'd tell everyone he deserves because everyone else was too lazy to beat him. They were literally 10+ voters strong and they never once considered cornering him.

If anyone else went against him, they would objectively be the worse choice because already half of their game was propped up by Paul's winning and manipulation.

Top Bottom