• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

MBison

2 hours ago it was turmoil for one particular fan favorite showmance

but now that seems to be fixed because Cody and Jessica ARE BACK TOGETHER Jessica tells Cody she wants to use the hex, make sure they're both safe and next week go all out in the HoH competition. They hug it out and now instead of going to socialize with the rest of the house they do what they do best. Go back in bed and isolate themselves.

Why should they socialize? It won't help anyhow

netguy503

Why should they socialize? It won't help anyhow

Actually Elena and Mark are on their side now (or were before the fight, and seem like they still are per conversations afterward) It's not much, no, but it's a start and if someone gave me a chance at $500,000 and I knew I would probably never get that chance again in my life I wouldn't just lay down and die as they appear to be doing. But they are not going anywhere this week. That is good. I want more fights.

Just watching last nights after dark. Josh is the biggest wimp I've ever seen on this show.

He's going to get knocked the fuck out a lot in the real world.

TheYanger

Paul just busted out saying that he couldn't say exactly what was told to him in the DR but that he could reveal aspects of what he learned, and he flat out learned that the Hex does not guarantee anyone safety let alone for 3 weeks like she was saying,
then Elena said 'what about 4 weeks? she said 4?' then it went to fish. So good job production keeping Paul the golden boy

Daria

Haven't read spoilers in the thread about noms or veto but the BB clips twitter account showed
Paul talking to Jess/Cody after nominating them. it seemed as if she was warning him that they'd both be safe and if that's true, Paul slipped up. was this his attempt at flushing out the hex? Best case now is that he either wins veto or somebody else and takes one of them off so she still has to use it. right?

MisterHero

Haven't read spoilers in the thread about noms or veto but the BB clips twitter account showed
Paul talking to Jess/Cody after nominating them. it seemed as if she was warning him that they'd both be safe and if that's true, Paul slipped up. was this his attempt at flushing out the hex? Best case now is that he either wins veto or somebody else and takes one of them off so she still has to use it. right?
the hex resets the week, Paul's reign is poof now.

He wants to trick Jess into keeping her safe for a week (a deal to avoid using the hex) so Cody get sent home. All that means though is that he'll try to evict her later.

If she is safe this week and next week (the hex expires next week) then without Cody she can be safe for up to possibly 3 weeks. I think

No one's going to work with her though. They're all terrible players anyways.

Velcro Fly

If they force it out now they can go up again next week with no protections.

If not then they can save it for next week and ultimately be safe then.

The correct play is to always flush it out as soon as possible.

Psykoboy2

If they force it out now they can go up again next week with no protections.

If not then they can save it for next week and ultimately be safe then.

The correct play is to always flush it out as soon as possible.

Or cut a deal with them....keep them off the block so they can save it but if they win HoH they have to keep a certain circle of people safe...or something, I'm not really thinking this through.

I just feel like there's always options where both plays are correct.

Daria

Or cut a deal with them....keep them off the block so they can save it but if they win HoH they have to keep a certain circle of people safe...or something, I'm not really thinking this through.

I just feel like there's always options where both plays are correct.

isn't that what Elena tried to do when she gave up the HoH? She had like 6 people she asked to keep safe. This far in the game, there's no way that'll fly and especially after Cody betrayed his entire alliance the first time he nominated Paul and Christmas.

Jody are sitting ducks at this point. Nobody will work with them because everything they do is toxic or idiotic.

Jasper

OH FUCK...

Paul and Jessica have negotiated a deal. She will not use the Hex and Cody goes home, BUT whoever wins HOH next week must nominate Alex and the house majority must evict Alex out of the house

Paul has already decided he's going to fuck Jessica over with the promise!

NYR

OH FUCK...

Paul and Jessica have negotiated a deal. She will not use the Hex and Cody goes home, BUT whoever wins HOH next week must nominate Alex and the house majority must evict Alex out of the house

The fuckery. I love it. I love this season. So good.

Farsi

OH FUCK...

giphy.gif

kirblar

OH FUCK...

Letting Cody rot is for the best since if they both get Nom'd and he vetos himself in the future, she's fucked

It's a good play but not for the reasons she probably thinks.

Daria

OH FUCK...

Paul... go against .. Alex? With this many people left?? Jess doesn't even have any sort of majority in case Paul backed out of the deal.

Oh Jessica.

As much as I dislike Paul sometimes, he is a great player at this game.

Loving these bumps. Thanks!
Hadn't spoiled all season until
I heard the mayhem of the other night
and now I need to know everything NOW!

Socivol

OH FUCK...

Isn't that her boyfriend? Is she really THIS stupid to trust the person that has been pulling everyone's strings all summer? These have been some of the worst BB players I have seen in a long time. Jessica is even more useless than Matt and Raven because even when she has power she squanders it.

NYR

Loving these bumps. Thanks!
Hadn't spoiled all season until
I heard the mayhem of the other night
and now I need to know everything NOW!
Haha, I'm the same way, I spoiled myself this week after the fight, couldn't help myself.

Kyrios

OH FUCK...

HAHAHAHA this is amazing!

UberTag

And people complain about bringing vets back. The vet is the only one playing this season.
To be fair, that's largely due to the game played by casting before this season even started.
They cast dumb recruits that vets can manipulate for a reason.

OH FUCK...

she can't possibly be this dumb

Velcro Fly

If she's up on the block at the end of the week and isn't using that power, they'd be almost dumb to not vote her out so that they can still take an unprotected shot at Cody next week so long as he doesn't win HOH. If she allows herself to be up on the block without using it she's easily top 5 worst players of all time.

JettDash

If she's up on the block at the end of the week and isn't using that power, they'd be almost dumb to not vote her out so that they can still take an unprotected shot at Cody next week so long as he doesn't win HOH. If she allows herself to be up on the block without using it she's easily top 5 worst players of all time.

I hope she's that dumb and I hope Paul decides to evict her.

Socivol

I didn't even think about this. Jesus that would be the dumbest move!

No one will ever top "SUPA POWA" Lawon!

NYR

Still upsets me greatly that Jessica "won" the temptation, no way she is that popular to have won the vote, especially at the time she won it.

Top Bottom