• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bill Gates: Xbox One is phenomenal

Prelithe

vvE19ER.gif

omg this is too good.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
I haven't heard from the man in years... Take this as a clear-cut sign the Xbox One is in trouble.
When you take a man that actually loses money picking up $100 dollar bills on his way to work, and have him do some PR for your system, you know this isn't just a waste of his time, but a desperate time.

Thanks for the reassurance Bill, but unless you can get rid of the always on kinnect, and used game fees, along with adding some exclusive jRPGs, and talking to a box...
I'm not going to buy your government tool, I will stick with WiiU and PS4 for privacy, and sane purposes.

Great NullPointer!

I haven't heard from the man in years... Take this as a clear-cut sign the Xbox One is in trouble. When you take a man that actually loses money picking up $100 dollar bills on his way to work, and have him do some PR for your system, you know this isn't just a waste of his time, but a desperate time.

He recently said that iPads are too confusing for the general public and Win8 tablets will be preferred because they can run official MS Office programs.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
He recently said that iPads are too confusing for the general public and Win8 tablets will be preferred because they can run official MS Office programs.

Oh Lord, the Apple products have been praised for their accessibility, grandparents have been using them with no qualms.

There are better Office programs that are free, like OPEN OFFICE. :D

Billy Gates...

Oppo

Bill Gates has always been charitable.

I've heard he is the most charitable person in the world.

... He should ask his kids which console they want for Xmas. ;)

Lucis said:
Has anyone thought that even xbox one might not been (and it probably hasn't shown) a reveal that you as a gaming community has wanted. But it could been a pretty decent product for the target market.

And this is coming from a person that has never owned ANY xbox.

I think there's an excellent chance that MS-XBOX decided that the cable box market in the US alone is worth a lot of money to them. They could potentially become the de facto cable box AND PVR, take a bit out of Apple TV and Google's plans for that sector. And that would indeed be a huge leap forward for that market. The current state is fucking abysmal from a user standpoint.

It's totally uninteresting to me as a Canadian non-sportsfan no-cable video game player, but yeah, it might be very successful.

Reveals, we'll see, but they are starting way back in the formation, if you get me.

todahawk

GODDAMN I am still laughing.
seriously.
As disappointed as I was at yesterday's reveal GAF has been in AAAA form, it doesn't get much better than this.

What GAF needs is a nice coffee table book commemorating these posts.
8a19d890_THATS-GOLD-JERRY-GOLD.gif

I'm pretty sure Bill Gates is more concerned with eradicating polio and inventing new toilets and condoms than some stupid piece of gaming tech the world doesn't need

Top Bottom